• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Hunter S.

Tonight one of the GREATEST Red Wings gets his number retired, thanks again Nicklas Lidström!

I am doubting it will be shown on altitude in Colorado before the game. A damn shame to me as i need to celebrate with vodka and beer that he is gone forever!!!

Nucks GAF is Matthiss in the line up? Which line is he?

3rd line centre since Richardson is hurt.

Why are no Canuck fans mad at Kesler too?

He's the f***ing cry baby that asks for a trade. He is our f***ing Dany Heatley. F*** him. I'm done with Kesler.

Still #firegillis of course.

Gillis got lowballed and said no. Not complicated.

When you're a winner and your team isn't winning, you'd want out too.

ZeroGravity

rterOvV.jpg

BiEFjQeIcAAeUlV.jpg

BiERgtiCMAANHiq.jpg

Errbody looks so great in a Wild jersey.

Why are no Canuck fans mad at Kesler too?

He's the f***ing cry baby that asks for a trade. He is our f***ing Dany Heatley. F*** him. I'm done with Kesler.

Still #firegillis of course.

Nobody can be Heatley. Nobody.

#41in10 just doesn't have the same ring to it.

#50in07

calder

Jets with a Thursday game starting at 6 and on CBC? Weird.

Yeah it's weird. LA maybe needs an earlier end for travel or something. Regardless, the main thing is it didn't kill my commute home.

Jets have had some great shifts already, much better than last two games. Nice they killed the Ladd penalty too, so far so decent.

Erdrick

At the Jets/Kings game. Hate this stupid 6pm start because of CBC but oh well. Game has been pretty fun to watch so far. Great chances on both ends. I decided to take tomorrow off too, so long weekend for me as well. A win would be a fantastic start to it! Of course, I've been awake since 10am yesterday, so I'm just running on redbull and coffee right now. Best part about being at the game is not having to hear whatever c grade announcers CBC sticks with this game. Unless it's like... Jim Hughson? He's decent.

calder

At the Jets/Kings game. Hate this stupid 6pm start because of CBC but oh well. Game has been pretty fun to watch so far. Great chances on both ends. I decided to take tomorrow off too, so long weekend for me too. A win would be a fantastic start to it! Of course, I've been awake since 10am yesterday, so I'm just running on redbull and coffee right now. Best part about being at the game is not having to hear whatever c grade announcers CBC sticks with this game. Unless it's like... Jim Hughson? He's decent.

Good call on the day off, always love a Friday long weekend.

The announcer CBC dug up is just awful. Monotone, boring, barely reacts to whatever happens on the ice, zero energy. No idea where they found this hump, he's bad enough my twitter feed was half "who the fuck is this" lol.

Hunter S.

To bad the Wings joined the Leastern conference.

Still a win tonight might help knock them out of the playoffs for the first time since man walked on the earth upright.

Top Bottom