• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

qRyT0Sf.jpg

Jon Wallach ‏@KenGriffeyRules 3m
Great stat from NESN tonight: Washington has gone without a shot for over 10 consecutive minutes in both periods.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeeeeah buddy! Kronwall with the dirty backhand top corner. Must be trying to prove to Lidstrom he wants to be the next best Swede D.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SHOULDA KEPT LUONGO LOL

... have you seen us play lately? Do I have to remind you that we have 1 win in 11 games, really?

We sucked even before we traded Luongo. Heck, we traded Luongo BECAUSE we suck.

EDIT: just turned on the game, it's worse than I thought :lol 3-0 this fucking team

Looking forward to the rebuild!

(The alternative is Gillis making a huge offer to a UFA winger for Kesler, in which case the rebuild won't happen for a couple more years.)

I don't know when it happened, but at some point the Avs twitter got a personality, it's not great, but better than it used to be. This is what I'm talking about after that period though...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Looking forward to the rebuild!

(The alternative is Gillis making a huge offer to a UFA winger for Kesler, in which case the rebuild won't happen for a couple more years.)

How about hell to the fucking no.

Is Gillis fired yet?

Top Bottom