• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

If any of Hawks-GAF wants to listen and wants a link, a buddy of mine has a radio show through the Illinois Center for Broadcasting. Talking to the Puck Daddy editor right now, but Jeremy Morin's going to be on soon.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lundqvist gets the start again tomorrow in Carolina.

Zuccarello will be a game time decision (please be in goddammit!). Because we desperately need all the tiny RWs we can find.

Diaz will wear number 4.

Curufinwe

That's a great group of forwards. Still can't help but feel like the Wild aren't going anywhere though.

Why you heff to be negative?

Bh6Tzl9CAAAupbU.jpg:medium

Tabris

Yes. Foreshadow the numbers response. Because that will work out great for you.

15/16
1/16
0/16
0/0

What does that have to do with anything around Canada vs USA. We have more Swedish and American star players than Canadian star players.

We just traded half of our Canadian Olympic contingent.

jbug617

Banned
Cam Neely was just on radio said they had a trade agreed in principle with a team for a player with term (with yrs left) but it was contingent on that team making another move first.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Also, Vanek's first HOME game as a Habs: vs. Boston. Fuck yeah.

Vanek in dat red home jersey.......HNNNNNNNGGG
g7IsB.gif

I haven't stopped smiling since yesterday.

Gorges went back to Montreal with a hand injury, that Weaver pick up is looking good now. Bergevin must have know, also Vanek said he prefers being on the LW. I guess if it means we can reunite the EGG line and get Eller going again it wouldn't be too bad. Playing Vanek with Gio seems like such a waste though.

Red_Man

McKenzie on St. Louis :

there have been 3 or 4 occasions over the past 3 years that St.Louis indicated to TB he wanted out
Surprised it took so long for them to move him, and if that's the case it's easy to see why the Olympic snub was the final straw for him.

Tonight I'm going to watch people LARP and it's going to be hilarious/awesome. Can't wait to cheer for whoever is dressed as an elf.
:lol :lol I should do that some time

Quick

Banned
No fitted, I want to see if I even enjoy this (I'm sure I will) but just in case not going to invest hard into these first skates. Down the road when I become a superstar I will invest in some legit skates and get it fitted and everything.

As for the skates:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/hespeler-hockey-skates-0833131p.html

Sorry, I meant did you try it on. Your shoe size isn't the same scale skates use.

I picked up a pair of Reebok skates as my "beginner" skates. Been using it for a couple of years now. Had to try on a couple of pairs to find the right fit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sorry, I meant did you try it on. Your shoe size isn't the same scale skates use.

I picked up a pair of Reebok skates as my "beginner" skates. Been using it for a couple of years now. Had to try on a couple of pairs to find the right fit.

Yeah tried them on, tried on a few ones before I settled on one pair that felt sexy.

I always though Jack Tretton came off as a complete tool bag, though most of those presidents of corporations do, he wasn't so bad.

Holiday

Banned
Lidstrom's jersey retirement is a ruse. They're going to resign him in a dramatic fashion. Can't have too many guys in their 40s when you're Detroit Rock City.

That's a great group of forwards. Still can't help but feel like the Wild aren't going anywhere though.

I think they lack defensive depth, goaltending is a question mark, and coaching might be holding them back.

EDIT: I may have also described the Penguins with that statement.

pringles

Lidstrom's jersey retirement is a ruse. They're going to resign him in a dramatic fashion. Can't have too many guys in their 40s when you're Detroit Rock City.
Well, he could grab an old pair of skates and a wooden stick and step in and be our #1 d-man tonight so this day is sad on several levels.

Unbelievable career though. There will never be another Lidstrom.

Quick

Banned
Yeah tried them on, tried on a few ones before I settled on one pair that felt sexy.

Nice. Get them toasted to mold it to your feet quicker. Feels great wearing freshly toasted skates.

Got a stick yet?

If not an NHL-GAF pickup game, at least a Toronto-GAF one.

I bought my skates at play it again, not used ones though and they talked me out of buying more expensive ones that wouldn't make a difference for me

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Nice. Get them toasted to mold it to your feet quicker. Feels great wearing freshly toasted skates.

Got a stick yet?

If not an NHL-GAF pickup game, at least a Toronto-GAF one.

WHAT ARE THESE WORDS THAT YOU ARE SAYING!!!

I don't know the lingo baby.

Tabris

Why are no Canuck fans mad at Kesler too?

He's the f***ing cry baby that asks for a trade. He is our f***ing Dany Heatley. F*** him. I'm done with Kesler.

Still #firegillis of course.

Red_Man

Edit: Louis Jean is reporting that Stamkos replaces St Louis as Lightning captain tonight

Habs lines:

67-51-11
20-14-21
27-48-17
32-81-5379-74
24-76
43-6

Not surprised Vanek starts with Pleks. Tinordi with Subban (!) and Weaver draws in for Gorges. This is a huge moment for Tinordi, hope he can handle it.

Red_Man

AGally-Briere-Bourque?

#FuckTherrienInTheAssWithABluntObject
Bourque won't last long and Eller will move up sooner then later. Vanek prefers LW so might as well start him there in his first game.

Top Bottom