• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

RC

Banned
Good job Vancouver. You've convinced me not to waste my time watching another Nucks game for the rest of the season.

Good job Vancouver. You've convinced me not to waste my time watching another Nucks game for the rest of the season.

image.php

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty sure my stream is like 3 minutes behind. GCL is such trash, only using it because I can't stream Hockeystreams to my tv

Oh god damn, was gonna gif the Lindback thing but that was more of a sliding into a dude and then the dude's leg bends awkwardly thing. Ain't no glory to be had there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
842405801.gif

I guess if you're going to be a basement team, you might as well take dirty hits and try to take players out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dallas scored again

Let me see if Lack gets pulled now finally

Wanna watch Markstrom for a bit, really the only reason to still watch this game.

Thanks gamecenter app for telling me

842405801.gif

I guess if you're going to be a basement team, you might as well take dirty hits and try to take players out.

Oh wow that's nasty, what'd he get for that?

calder

Paul Maurice post game interviews are works of fucking art. His answers are *perfect*, asked about Trouba he managed to thoughtfully talk about how great a young player he is and still subtly, but accurately, point out Troubs played like dog shit tonight.

Top Bottom