• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh man I just realized we'll have a lottery pick this year

watching the lottery will actually be suspenseful

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Rank Team GP Points
22 VANCOUVER 65 66
23 OTTAWA 63 65
24 CAROLINA 62 63
25 NASHVILLE 63 62

GO SENS, GO HURRICANE, GO PERDS

25th is as far as we can realistically drop. Isles/Flames/Panthers/Oilers/Sabres are out of reach. Still though... 6th overall pick and lottery would make me so happy.

With the Avs failing to actually beat the worst 3rd period team in the league in regulation, we have successfully went into 8th place..... Hockey games should be 2 periods only since that is all we show up for anyways.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Budaj has been bad, play Tokarski plz. Hopefully Price is in Saturday, I'm tired of holding my breath on every shot. Budaj put the team in a hole before they even had a chance to play.

With the Avs failing to actually beat the worst 3rd period team in the league in regulation, we have successfully went into 8th place..... Hockey games should be 2 periods only since that is all we show up for anyways.

We got 2 points and put you at a higher draft position in the process. I'd say we got what we came for.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mfv6lqoYYi1s23il0o1_500.gif

So many goals...what do I do?! D:

Top Bottom