• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Did the Stars player turn at the last second? Can't tell on my phone's screen. Though it was still a ridiculous charging penalty either way.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHY THE FUCK IS LACK STILL IN GOAL

12 saves on 17 shots

yes yes Torts, eliminate the goalie controversy before it begins by ruining Lack's morale is EXACTLY what we want you to do.

Did the Stars player turn at the last second? Can't tell on my phone's screen. Though it was still a ridiculous charging penalty either way.

He stopped and turned yeah, but nothing that would put him at fault. He didn't put himself in a vulnerable position, he would've gotten brutally boarded either way.

ShaneB

842405801.gif

I guess if you're going to be a basement team, you might as well take dirty hits and try to take players out.

Sigh, another instance where I wonder what the hell must he have been thinking, and the look on his face after seems to say the same.

Smiley90

Sigh, another instance where I wonder what the hell must he have been thinking, and the look on his face after seems to say the same.

It's Kassian, he's not exactly renown for "thinking".

cue Bieksa's math questions

"How many is in a baker's dozen?"

"How am I supposed to know that, I don't even bake"

Smiley90

GODDAMNIT

CANUCKS SCORED

THEREBY ALSO RUINING MY LEHTONEN FANTASY SHUTOUT

stupid Canucks. Can't even lose properly.

Top Bottom