• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's a good goal... I think....

what a wacky bounce and what a save and then attempted save by Pavelec though. But that bounce lol

calder

One day hockey announcers will figure out "angles" as it pertains to viewing goal line replays. Some day.

Assist to Neil for that great dive, and the ref for the even up call.

Hunter S.

If the avs remain contenders I can see a rivalry between the Blues and avs for sure.

If the can ever beat the blues. ;-(

calder

That Cowen is too good. Like a Doughty or a Weber, but with better size. And you can't teach size.

Such a jetsian shift after a PP goal.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If the Sens win, Canucks fall to 8th overall pick. c'mon.

On the downside, we have one of the easiest March schedule of all teams. Flames, Isles, Jets, Caps, Panthers, Tampa, Perds, Sabres are our next games..... We'll miss the playoffs anyway (and wouldn't have a chance in them anyway), so I rather miss them by a lot and send a clear rebuilding signal....

calder

Holy shit Healy is dumb. Just stop talking about stuff when you're completely wrong. Oh god now PJ is talking. Mute, muuuuutee!

At least CB knew I was trolling CB. ;)

calder

I really just wish I could read Elliotte Friedman's mind during the intermission panels. That dude is a great sports reporter and, even more rare, does a great job noticing and discussing little things about the game that matter. And for most of his segment he has to sit there and listen to PJ and the Heals make Canada palpably stupider every time they open their mouths, which is constantly because those idiots can't shut up.

Friedman must just be screaming "shutupshutupshutup" internally all the time.

calder

Lol Stuart. Extend that man! GG Chevy!

The tragedy here is that the Jets inevitable decline after the extended run of success when Maurice took over naturally is going to happen *exactly* after the trade deadline, giving Chevy a bit of an excuse as to why he kept all the pending UFAs of a deeply flawed, bubble-at-best team.

Top Bottom