• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

McPhee believes this team, when healthy, can contend for a — don’t say it, don’t say it — Stanley Cup.

“We feel, today, that if we can ever get everybody in at once, it’s a pretty good hockey team,” he said. “That’s what’s been unfortunate; we just can’t get a healthy team. . . . But if we can get it together, we like this group. It’s a pretty good group. And if it makes the playoffs, there are going to be teams that don’t want to play us.”

jLfUrLr.gif

"We've done really well against them because we've made them uncomfortable," Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said of the Avalanche. "That's the thing for us, we've got to continue to make them uncomfortable so they can't get on that swagger game that they're capable of. I don't know what it is, but they play with a lot of pizzazz and risk and they get away with it every time.

"They're hard to play against because they don't pay for their mistakes. Their goalie [Semyon Varlamov] sweeps up their mess and they don't come off the way they play. They get down 2-0 and it doesn't even faze them. I know everybody in the West is going, 'I'm not sure we would like that team [in the Stanley Cup Playoffs].' "

5xoWH4e.gif

I wish we had a guy like that to balance out being stuck with Downie Syndrome.

He's also 3rd in takeaways while playing an off-position. Sorry about Downie man, I know exactly how you feel. Every time he stepped on the ice I was just waiting for something really stupid and potentially violent to happen.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks called up Jensen, who was on a roll in the AHL.

I don't like it, he'll only get frustrated here :/

Top Bottom