• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Acid08

Banned
ehh I prefer James Shepard but Wingles is probs the 2nd best hockey player ever
For the first time since Shep has gotten here he has been playing consistently great hockey. If he can really take over the 3C spot for good that'd be great for the team. Torres-Sheppard-Wingels is a fucking mean line.

That Stars vs Wild game was probably a top 5 game on my list. So amazing.

Also Modano is a god.

Also Lehtonen better be okay. Brutal hit.

Also Cooke is a piece of shit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If I'm a Canucks fan I would be pretty pissed off that a game where the Canucks had 14 SOG against Calgary saved the coach's job. Win or lose.

As a Canucks fan, the worst part was that we actually won.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Someone spoiled the game for me while I was out so I didn't have to watch that steaming pile, so that's the positive.

Habs exposed when their goaltending goes down a notch
I don't think anybody thought they were as good as their record without Carey? Every Habs fan here knows he carries the team, if it want wasn't for him this team would be looking at a top 10 pick with the way Therrien has coached.

Spl1nter

Top ~5 this draft place about 5-10 in last year's draft. No real #1, it's OK but looks worse because it is sandwiched between two great drafts.

2012 and 2013 have been really amazing drafts. This draft doesnt seem to have the high end talent (top 5) or depth (10 - 30). Dal Colle is definitely top 5, people have him top 3 even. I could see this draft being one of the weakest since the lockout.

yyzjohn

Banned
Someone spoiled the game for me while I was out so I didn't have to watch that steaming pile, so that's the positive.

I don't think anybody thought they were as good as their record without Carey? Every Habs fan here knows he carries the team, if it want wasn't for him this team would be looking at a top 10 pick with the way Therrien has coached.

What's the story on Price? Any update on his injury?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, who is the asshole that scheduled this fucking game so early on daylight saving day?

Apparently a bunch of teams were calling the Rangers about Derek Dorsett but Slats wasn't having any of it. Curious who was on the offer for him.

Anton Stralman rejected the Rangers' contract offer, which is somewhat surprising. Contract would have been for 3 years at a $3m cap hit, which is nearly double his current contract.

Ugh, who is the asshole that scheduled this fucking game so early on daylight saving day?

Apparently a bunch of teams were calling the Rangers about Derek Dorsett but Slats wasn't having any of it. Curious who was on the offer for him.

Anton Stralman rejected the Rangers' contract offer, which is somewhat surprising. Contract would have been for 3 years at a $3m cap hit, which is nearly double his current contract.

He's going to Sweden, Michigan.

It seems like every year is a weak draft.

Next year has the best American (Jack Eichel) and Canadian (Connor McDavid) prospects in a long time.

Oliver Kylington is a 16 year old Swedish defender playing in their top league and has looked stellar.

2015 should be a fantastic draft. 2014 not so much.

So we have crickets in this computer room for her gecko. We've had the gecko for years, and up front I was worried about the noise but when we first started keeping them in here they were pretty quiet. They got more noisy over time but for the most part I could handle it. Today I wake up and those fuckers are on full blast, had to be at least half of them of maybe 35 in there so I removed them from the room. I'm still hearing phantom chirps even in a completely silent room. WILL THIS EVER GO AWAY?????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom