• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

calder

Shit after looking so good in OT of course first chance going the other way goes in. Bad luck on Tobi knocking that right into duchenes leg. :(

Cake Boss

Banned
jTueGhJGlgjLQ.jpg

DAT INTENSITY!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Get yo popcorn ready.

Stop me if you've heard this before Leafs-GAF:

Leafs take a 2 goal lead into the third period...

calder

WTF Sunday afternoon game?

What is this nonsense?
Practice for next years when HNIC finally stops being the Leafs unofficial second regional broadcast every single weekend.

Rogers: lol no we'll actually make it the opposite. Leafs play inter-squad double header every Saturday! Join the HNIC pregame show starting at 9:00 AM ET!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I knew that 3 goal lead wasn't safe.

We're trying to one-up the Perds by losing in regulation coming with a 3 goal lead into the 3rd.

I'm not complaining. Perds-Sens being a 3pointer was perfect. I think the Canucks realized how to tank properly.

Smiley90

Preds go into the 3rd 3-0, lead erased within an 11 minute-span.

Canucks go into the 3rd 3-0, lead erased within a 2mins30seconds span.

TAKE THAT PERDS

Three PPG too :rofl

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bieska said last game that that was rock bottom for them. I wonder what this would be considered as.

Smiley90

01:13 NYI PPG - Josh Bailey (6) Wrist shot - ASST: Brock Nelson (11), Matt Donovan (8) 3 - 1 VAN
03:14 NYI PPG - Ryan Strome (3) Wrist shot - ASST: Kyle Okposo (37), Lubomir Visnovsky (5) 3 - 2 VAN
03:36 NYI PPG - Calvin de Haan (3) Wrist shot - ASST: Travis Hamonic (10) 3 - 3 Tie
06:22 NYI Frans Nielsen (20) Wrist shot - ASST: Anders Lee (2), Kyle Okposo (38) 4 - 3 NYI

Your 2014 Vancouver Canucks. Of note, Nielsen's goal was scored ONE SECOND after another Canucks penalty expired. So really, it should be 4 PPG's in a row.

from the 2nd period:
19:19 VAN Nicklas Jensen Slashing - 2 min against Colin McDonald
3RD PERIOD
01:41 VAN Nicklas Jensen Holding - 2 min against Thomas Hickey
02:24 VAN Kevin Bieksa Delaying the game - 2 min
04:21 VAN Tom Sestito Boarding - 2 min against Colin McDonald

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
when i saw the rush of 3 forwards and when the ducks came back and we had 3 defensemen...

i had my face planted squarely in my hands

Top Bottom