• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If humans were capable of spontaneously combusting, surely Torts would have done so by now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
09:54 VAN Christopher Tanev (6) Wrist shot - ASST: Chris Higgins (19), Jannik Hansen (7) 4 - 4 Tie
10:04 NYI Matt Martin (5) Backhand shot - ASST: Colin McDonald (7) 5 - 4 NYI

we're so good, we held the tie for an entire 10 seconds.

EDIT: the 2014 Vancouver Canucks, the gift that keeps on giving.

Sick. You told me, brah.

images

Smiley90

I liked the part where Lack apparently never, EVER gets pulled. Not after letting in 5 goals against Dallas, not after letting in 6 goals against the Isles. Way to go Torts.

On another note, what's the record for most goals scored in ONE period? Because... We've still got a long ways to go in this 3rd and the Isles already have six.

RC

Banned
I liked the part where Lack apparently never, EVER gets pulled. Not after letting in 5 goals against Dallas, not after letting in 5 goals against the Isles. Way to go Torts.

On another note, what's the record for most goals scored in ONE period? Because... We've still got a long ways to go in this 3rd and the Isles already have six.

For the Nuclks? 7, set in 83.

railGUN

Banned
I liked the part where Lack apparently never, EVER gets pulled. Not after letting in 5 goals against Dallas, not after letting in 6 goals against the Isles. Way to go Torts.

7 set in like '82

Edit: or '83

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The Canucks are the new Leafs!
Give up a three goal lead in the third! Six goals in a period! Wow!

they still have a way to go to beat our hilariously bad game against the devils where we blew a 2 goal lead and lost the entire game in the last minute of the game.

Samyy

You are only allowed to say that if we miss the playoffs until after the next lockout.

Referring to the Leaf's 4-1 in the playoffs really.
I know this isn't the playoffs but at least we collapsed against a good team :p you did it against the freaking Islanders.

Referring to the Leaf's 4-1 in the playoffs really.
I know this isn't the playoffs but at least we collapsed against a good team :p you did it against the freaking Islanders.

BRO

Leafs have 6 minutes left in this game to embarrass the hell out of all of us.

When I started Lack tonight I thought to myself, "It's only the Islanders, even the Canucks can beat them." In the 2nd I looked vindicated, how very wrong I was.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With what's happened with Lu & Schneider, and with Torts not pulling Lack, I'm expecting to wake up to him asking for a trade any day now. What a prick.

Jayhawk

Leafs managing the hold a lead against one of the top teams in the league. Some of those shifts in the offensive zone were very nice to see.

Smiley90

With what's happened with Lu & Schneider, and with Torts not pulling Lack, I'm expecting to wake up to him asking for a trade any day now. What a prick.

I'm expecting to wake up to him and Gillis fired any day now, really.

WOOO ANOTHER ONE

MAKE IT 7, FRANCHISE RECORD

Top Bottom