• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Marvie_3

Banned
itHNnh4ajt5iD.gif

Quick

Banned
Hockeystreams is awesome, holy shit. So nice to not have to fuck around with shitty ad filled streams.

I signed up for an invite.

I've been using ad-filled streams, but Ad-Block Plus seems to be filtering them out, so it's not so terrible, but the quality isn't as great (I assume).

ShaneB

Man I wish TSN would stop talking about the standings and playoffs in relation to this game. Neither team is going to be close, it doesn't matter, just quit it.

Fucki the loser point and the illusion of fake "parity" it gives.

Agreeeeeeeeeed. But playoff races are fun, I'm so conflicted =(

Acid08

Banned
I signed up for an invite.

I've been using ad-filled streams, but Ad-Block Plus seems to be filtering them out, so it's not so terrible, but the quality isn't as great (I assume).
Well Quick all the streams are using this new Highly Defined(HD for short) video quality. And you get to pick which broadcast you want.

calder

Yeah bud, I was completely serious and not making fun of the fact that Vancouver has constantly had shootouts go to rounds six and seven because of their inability to score.

Jesus.
Yeah fucking internets man, it's tough to get sarcasm and jokes across sometimes. No matter how obvious it is in your own head when you type it out someone always misses it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah fucking internets man, it's tough to get sarcasm and jokes across sometimes. No matter how obvious it is in your own head when you type it out someone always misses it.

So... tempted... to... make... old.... person... joke... must... restrain...

Just to chime in:

Ozzie Guillen barely spoke English when he was with the White Sox. No one gave a shit. Know why? He was a good coach that got the most out of his teams and got a championship.

HOLY SHIT KANE

calder

So... tempted... to... make... old.... person... joke... must... restrain...

Restrain what? Oh you meant REFRAIN. Sorry, I was confused by your broken English. ;(

Insults about typos being bad English work a lot better against ppl who don't speak like 6 languages because they are from little land locked countries. Fucking Swedes, making us unilingual humps look lazy and stealing our STEM jobs!

Restrain what? Oh you meant REFRAIN. Sorry, I was confused by your broken English. ;(

Insults about typos being bad English work a lot better against ppl who don't speak like 6 languages because they are from little land locked countries. Fucking Swedes, making us unilingual humps look lazy and stealing our STEM jobs!

He's Swedish. Cut him some slack

And WHAT? he was fucking pushed!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

He's Swedish. Cut him some slack

And WHAT? he was fucking pushed!

Calder wrote Swede.

Sweden also isn't landlocked, so you fucked up that joke real good.

And yeah I meant refrain, blah. You already elaborated on my excuse so I'm good.

Acid08

Banned
Acid, our announcers are also 482047282 times better.

And we're on TV in Cali right now. On your CSN channel. Don't need to use HS. :p
I've been switching back and forth. I like bad announcers, it's why I watch the Bruins feed of their games.

And oh wow such a horrible call.

Top Bottom