• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Avs win a game I thought we had no chance to win.
ib0AGFW5pjN0fg.gif

Good goin' guys.

Hunter S.

Peter Mcnab has been the avs commentator since they came in the league. He has done playoff hockey in the US.
Mike Hanes is a world famous announcer for many, many sports.

So long until the playoffs Chicago.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kesler's gonna go home and not gonna go on the 4-game road trip.

Great. Hope that doesn't impact his off-season trade value.

Tabris

Why give up? There's always a chance. And who knows what happens in the playoffs?

If all of sudden DSedin comes back right in time, Burrows is on his game, Jensen gets enough time to turn into a superstar. Who knows?!

I doubt anything will happen as the Ducks and Avalanche will be in the western finals, but no reason to give up. Hope is powerful!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Why give up? There's always a chance. And who knows what happens in the playoffs?

If all of sudden DSedin comes back right in time, Burrows is on his game, Jensen gets enough time to turn into a superstar. Who knows?!

I doubt anything will happen as the Ducks and Avalanche will be in the western finals, but no reason to give up. Hope is powerful!

I'd much rather suck this and next year and come back with a replenished prospect pool than get sweeped in the first round, thanks. We had our shot, now time to buckle up and rebuild. I'm honestly not upset, it's not like we wasted our good time being totally unsuccessful. We had our chances.

You didn't aquire Jeff Fucking Carter at the deadline Tabris.

I'd much rather suck this and next year and come back with a replenished prospect pool than get sweeped in the first round, thanks. We had our shot, now time to buckle up and rebuild. I'm honestly not upset, it's not like we wasted our good time being totally unsuccessful. We had our chances.

YEAH BUT DUDE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

Tabris

But really? What's the big difference between 16th in the draft and like 10th? Wouldn't you rather have a shot at the playoffs and who knows what happens vs gaining 6 spots in the draft. Seriously. Only for sure players are in the top 5.

Top Bottom