• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

BilivP7CEAAJItX.jpg

Missed all of these from last night:

Sure as you guys gave up a three goal lead to the Oilers yesterday.

mcarthur5zu7a.gif

I just tried to join you in MP Titanfall and it rejected me. Fuck you, Fubar.

jdcB4x0.png

Oh sorry. I got off at like 10:45 Central last night if that was when you tried to join me. I'll probably be playing tonight if you want to play.

Why'd you have Backlund in your league in the first place? Does your league have 30 people in it?

Only 10 people but we have massive rosters with like 15 forwards and I've been hit by injuries a bit. Plus some things are weighted differently so if they do faceoffs a lot they get a lot of points.

zroid

Banned
This is great.

Tavares read a story online about a kid getting mocked at the MTS Centre for supporting the Isles and then decided to send him a new, signed jersey, as well as promising to invite him to a practice skate next time the Isles were visiting the Jets.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brad Richards with a little bit of ether about Ryan Callahan's role as captain:

“Things that have to be said will still get said,” Richards said. “I’m not taking anything away from Cally, but he was pretty young and not that vocal.

“It’s not like he was 38 and had been in the league for 18 years, so everybody was looking to him to listen to what he had to say,” Richards said of Callahan. “We have other guys here who know what to say and when to say it.

“I don’t want to make it sound like we don’t miss him. What he did on the ice, you can’t replace. It’s just that nothing is really going to change in the way we approach things in the room.”

Mr.Green

Wait, the Sens have a Lion mascot?

This is awesome!

Does it get to eat little Christian mascots during the intermissions?

fallout

This is great.

Tavares read a story online about a kid getting mocked at the MTS Centre for supporting the Isles and then decided to send him a new, signed jersey, as well as promising to invite him to a practice skate next time the Isles were visiting the Jets.
Awesome move by Tavares. I really hate some of the asshats I run into at Jets games.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Solo, I know you are Killers fan. That chick in their new video looks like a younger Heather Graham. Is she is some of the other videos?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Carcillo back in the lineup for Dorsett tonight. Good.

Talbot starts tonight, Lundqvist starts tomorrow in Winnipeg and Sunday against the Sharks.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV also saying he may change up some of the lines. I wouldn't be surprised if that means somehow remixing the Stepan and Richards lines.

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Kreider-Richards-St.Louis

maybe?

Acid08

Banned
Stalock starting tonight, not surprising. Glad Nemo has put together a string of good performances anyway. Torres still out with soreness, not an actual setback thank god.

I get optimism. It's important when things look bleak. But you can't ignore reality.

The reality is that the Canucks aren't winning the Cup should they somehow make the playoffs. They have two rookie goalies, an awful power play, can't score, and their top centre is hurt. Sure the Kings won the Cup but they were deep, talented, and healthy.

Not saying they should give up on the season but aim for other things like staying healthy for next year and giving the younger players more opportunities.

zroid

Banned
How embarrassing would it be for the Kings to have their stupid long winning streak ended by the Leafs and the goalie they traded away?

So embarrassing.

I got Bernier on my fantasy team. Kessel resided in Minnesota for a while.

Fuck the Kings go Leafs!

EDIT: and how could I forget that JVR now resides in Minnesota in the off season and is thus an honorary transplant Minnesotan! Get it, Toronto.

Top Bottom