• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

So my new coworker lived and worked in the US for TWENTY YEARS, has a university science degree and was forced to leave because apparently that's still not enough to get a green card. Wtf is up with your immigration laws oO. How do you deny someone who's lived and worked for 20 years and most of their life a green card oO

Because he's a goddamn leach on society?

Socreges

Banned
So my new coworker lived and worked in the US for TWENTY YEARS, has a university science degree and was forced to leave because apparently that's still not enough to get a green card. Wtf is up with your immigration laws oO. How do you deny someone who's lived and worked for 20 years and most of their life a green card oO

Edit: Her parents live and work in the US too and she's working in research, so not just some lousy job. Apparently her university didn't sponsor green card applications for anyone, but why would someone who's lived and worked in the country for twenty years even still NEED sponsorship.
They did her a favour.

Heretic

Hey Sanjuro sorry about that on TitanFall. My microphone was messed up and I was trying to figure out what was going on so that's why I wasn't talking.

Apparently my gamertag was signed into the Xbox but I wasn't signed into my gamertag. It makes about as much sense as you would think. All I had to do was go to the home screen and click on my profile then say choose this person.

Dumb.

They lost their first rounder this year right? This draft looks decent for forwards so even if it isn't Schmaltz you'll do alright.

Think Ott will get re-signed?

I got that weird freeze where it boots you back to the home screen. Wasn't able to jump back in.

I've had that happen a couple, maybe few times now. Regardless, I'm adoring this game right now. Up there with Halo 2 and CoD4 for MP games that just drew me in immediately.

I need to get in on a game with you guys. Zedge and I got a couple of rounds in yesterday. TitanFall is growing on me.

zroid

Banned
LMAO apparently the Canucks team was stranded in Washington because their bus broke down.

Just saw a photo of them all standing on the street trying to get cabs

Bis5J5nCMAEAUzn.jpg

They lost their first rounder this year right? This draft looks decent for forwards so even if it isn't Schmaltz you'll do alright.

Think Ott will get re-signed?

It's conditional on Miller resigning / our playoff performance.

I know they want MacInnis as well for obvious reasons, but we really don't need more wingers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently Booth had a dream the night before last game that Burrows would score 2 goals and told him before the game. Then Burrows scored two goals.

BOOTH IS OUR MESSIAH.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks sign free agent Mike Zalewski to two-year contract.

Who the fuck is Mike Zalewski and why did we sign him for TWO years oO. Without looking it up I'm guessing he's a Center meant to help us through Kesler's injury/trade?

EDIT: nvm he's a D-prospect. W/e, we've had success with signing free agent D prospects so I'm all for it.

TUSR

Banned
Canucks sign free agent Mike Zalewski to two-year contract.

Who the fuck is Mike Zalewski and why did we sign him for TWO years oO. Without looking it up I'm guessing he's a Center meant to help us through Kesler's injury/trade?

EDIT: nvm he's a D-prospect. W/e, we've had success with signing free agent D prospects so I'm all for it.

that popped up on my phone, i turned off push notifications for the NHL app after that.

fuck hockey

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like AV is planning on splitting up Richards and St. Louis tonight.

Good. St. Louis' only point as a Ranger was an assist to Stepan anyway.

I really hope not.

It's conditional on Miller resigning / our playoff performance.

I know they want MacInnis as well for obvious reasons, but we really don't need more wingers.

I've never really been the biggest fan of Ott but I figured he might have been able to really succeed with a team as deep as the Blues. Apparently not though. Miller will probably be brough back though right?

Maybe I'm missing something bit why is it obvious for MacInnis?

I need to get in on a game with you guys. Zedge and I got a couple of rounds in yesterday. TitanFall is growing on me.

Sure add me. FUBAR McDangles. I have a sporadic schedule thanks to classes right now but I'll be on a decent amount.

Acid08

Banned
NIETOOOOOOOOOO

This kid has really come into his own over the year. Awesome that he's able to capitalize on these chances Couture and Marleau create.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it's on the left blue line. Has it always been like this? So weird.
Yup, it's just a shitty shitty building.

New Rangers lines tonight:

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Zuccarello-Brassard-St.Louis
Hagelin-Richards-Pouliot
Boyle-D.Moore-Carcillo

Dat Smurf line.

Diaz is also skating in warmups.

Top Bottom