• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Out in CO skiing this weekend, but caught the last period of both games during lunch.

Just dropping in to say "Fuck the Pens! Fuck Cindy! Fuck Pierre and his hard on for the Pens!"

Great wins!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tokarski looks much more composed in net than Budaj. Still need to figure out their shit on the PP, it's beyond terrible right now.

Giguere was going to start in Montreal, but now Varlamov is going to apparently.

Edit: I guess Dater was wrong, Jiggy is starting against Montreal.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Buffalo injuring their own goalie.

edit: This Lieuwen guy should probably be the Sabres' main goalie.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Did all of Wings-GAF bail on the season already? :lol
I think I'm the only one here now. It's just been kinda meh knowing the Wings will most likely suck every game now with the guys we have/don't have. I'm actually shocked it's only 1-0 half way through the game and that the goal we just gave up wasn't awful.

calder

Jets have decided to play one of their hyper-exciting, doomed-to-failure Eastern Conference style games. Not sure why the Stars are accommodating.

And Bogo kills Garbut.
bogo_hit2fglwv.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God... I just said out loud to myself, "just get out of this period tied 1-1". 10 seconds later the Hawks score. Fucking Wings.

cube444

Great trolling from Mason:

Another Crosby shot hit the post just before the end of regulation. Mason said he wasn't worried about Crosby scoring because "[The post] is all I gave him" and that his team wouldn't shy from playing Pittsburgh in the postseason.

"I know the boys in this locker room love playing against them," Mason said. "Whether we're in their head or not, we don't really care. We get amped up to play against them. It's a fun game to be a part of."

calder

Well that's the exact opposite of what normally happens in the first minute of a period for the Jets.

Thomas clearly fighting the puck, get's chased. Cue the Stars comeback!

Top Bottom