• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just not happening today. Not for a lack of effort. Niemi's too good today.

I'm starting to think St. Louis doesn't really fit in on this team.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Why does Phillips think he's an offensive defenseman?

Bryan Murray deserves to be fired just for resigning him.

Cake Boss

Banned
Why does Phillips think he's an offensive defenseman?

Bryan Murray deserves to be fired just for resigning him.

VETERAN LEADERSHIP!!!

That goal was the season in a nutshell, the guy we should have resigned scores on us because of a fuck up of the guy we shouldnt have resigned.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
GG Acid. Refs had nothing to do with the 40 other shots that didn't go in (or the 22 blocked shots).

That's a killer point we just lost, though.

Acid08

Banned
Holy fucking NEMO!!!!! He stole us that game for sure. First time he has done that all year, really good to see him back to form.

GG Metatron, I actually do really like your team. They were flying tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers only have 16 wins out of 36 games on home ice this season. Not gonna cut it.

Thanks, Acid. These Sharks seem like they'll be super frustrating to deal with in the playoffs for whoever draws them. The way they prevented Lundqvist from leaving the net in the last 2 minutes in particular was really something.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Are Rangers fans already starting to turn on St. Louis?
The problem isn't St. Louis himself, I just don't really see where he fits into the dynamic of the team. At the very least I think this line of Zucc-Brassard-MSL that AV has tried in the last 2 games is a bust. Zuccarello and St. Louis are just too similar and want to be doing similar things.

I still think he belongs with Kreider and Stepan, with Nash dropping down to the Richards line.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Buffalo always has our number for some reason. Time for Vanek to pot a couple on his old team.

calder

Oh god, snowing so bad right now I can barely see across the street. Feel bad for anyone driving to the game tonight, I would think twice about walking.

Holiday

Banned
Tarasenko out 6 weeks with hand injury.

fuck me.

At best, he's back for the 2nd round. We really need to stay in 1st of Central to avoid any major threat in the first round.

This is the worst. If Hitchcock has any brain left in him, he'll put Jaskin right into Frank's spot, instead of some washed up corpse of a former Dallas player.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
:lol I was at a bar with my Habs hat on and had a bunch of people asking me if I watched the game, I planned on watching it unspoiled today but the highlights were in the tv all night. Those plays by Subban were just filthy.

C'mon man, watch unspoiled a day after?

You were only fooling yourself if you thought you'd pull it off.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Weise!

Unless it gets called off.

He almost grabbed the puck for some reason when it was going across the line :lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next 3 games are against the Sens, BJs, and Devils. All teams theoretically in the race. The game against Columbus in particular is super important. Anything less than 6 points out of those games is unacceptable. Good chance we miss the playoffs if we don't sweep those games. Everybody in the race except for the Caps have games in hand on us.

Only the Predators, Sabres, and Islanders have more home losses than the Rangers. Holy shit is that bad.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wiese's first ! Fleeced!

C'mon man, watch unspoiled a day after?

You were only fooling yourself if you thought you'd pull it off.
I've done it before, although it is difficult and most of the time not worth the effort.

Cake Boss

Banned
iNuTcCiiXkvRE.gif

this season mang.

Top Bottom