• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Acid08

Banned
his win % is 60.8 which is second only to Sobotka.
He's actually at 56.6%. And he hasn't even taken enough draws to be put up with the leaders. He's sub-300 and everyone else has at least 600, most 900+. And even if he is 60.8%, how could he be the best when there's someone who has better numbers than him?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah well Kevin Bieksa now has a 1.000% save percentage AND is 100% on faceoffs, so he's basically like Gretzky and Brodeur combined.

Sanjuro

He already hopped of the bandwagon I think.

Being a Wings fan is hard work, man.

Suicide by jumping off a bridge must be bliss.

"Why are you jumping?"

...There were just too many banners to count.

*leaps over the edge, plumetting*

ALLLSSSOOOO I LIVE IN DEEEEETROIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Quincey and Smith... WOW! If that's not the perfect example of why I hate both of them being on the same D pairing, I don't know what is.

Var

I just realized how soon Infamous: Second Son is coming out... Starting to doubt I will have my PS4 back in time.

Absolutely beautiful. I'm so fucking happy Hossa is back. Amazing play by Hossa and a great move by Toews to score.

Wow. Shorthanded too. Toews and Hossa are one of the best duos in the entire league.

Acid08

Banned
Only goal from the game today. Shorthanded.

tOxBIUU.gif

Solo

It really speaks to the weakness of the East this season that the Habs or the Leafs are likely getting the third seed.

Boston is going to the Cup. Again. And losing to whichever West team. Again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It really speaks to the weakness of the East this season that the Habs or the Leafs are likely getting the third seed.

Boston is going to the Cup. Again. And losing to whichever West team. Again.

That'll come down to the opposition the Western finalist faces and how injury-free they get through those tough series. If they get through without major losses, yeah.

Top Bottom