• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sanjuro

The Killorn hit.

cropped_killornrangeri8sv6.gif

Doesn't look that bad. Rey Mysterio has that happen to him daily.

calder

haha not Ladd but still good I suppose?
Lol yeah it'll do. Can't believe the Jets have not had a single hattrick since the move, it's kinda shameful tbh. The Avs looked so good 4 on 4 that first OT shift, fucking Duchene. ;)

I can't even cheer for a tanking properly - we need a higher pick than some meaningless wins in March but I can't seem to commit to losing when the games start. Teach me how to abandon futile hope, Smelly!

fallout

I can't even cheer for a tanking properly - we need a higher pick than some meaningless wins in March but I can't seem to commit to losing when the games start. Teach me how to abandon futile hope, Smelly!
I've got this weird thing where if I'm watching the game, I stop caring about draft picks.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Who was it that said the Leafs could possibly wrap up a playoff spot with 4 wins this week vs Wash, Det, TB, and Mon?

0 for 3 so far....... :lol

I dunno, but Mr. Green said they were 4 highly probable losses and got jumped on by Leafs fans lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We'll end up with one of Toronto or Tampa for the first round most likely right? I don't really like either match, regardless of how bad Toronto is they always have our number, and most of our games with Tampa have been really close lately.

Tabris

Jensen called up, instantly put on the top line. Kassian's been around for 2 years and hardly gotten a sniff.

Kassian was being played on the 1st line in his first full year and he didn't look good on it except for the 1 week period, so they moved him around. Then the AV no minutes for new players thing came in.

Anyways...

anything-is-possible-o.gif

Quick

Banned
Just saw the hit on Paul Ranger. Dangerous stuff.

I also saw a clip of Reimer getting interviewed, then censored. I didn't hear the audio though.

Top Bottom