• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Miller's Mask:

1239995_10152083291623661_243856646_n.jpg

155912_10151991767627055_141182546_n.jpg

CuJo! So fucking good.

I thought Infamous would be good, but after these awful reviews? Fuck that noise.

Can't live that filthy 8.7 lifestyle.

I played Infamous 1 when they gave away the free games for the PSN hack. Beat the game and thought it was alright, it was good but not great. Not something I would go out of my way to play or hyped up to get.

Yup, :lol. They just need to enjoy the game and not care about the reviews. Ryse got 4 and 5s out of 10 and I loved it.

Ryse is one of those games that didn't get reviewed well but user reviews were really good. Such a great game to me, really loved it.

Sanjuro

I played Infamous 1 when they gave away the free games for the PSN hack. Beat the game and thought it was alright, it was good but not great. Not something I would go out of my way to play or hyped up to get.

I thought the first Infamous was great. Didn't get into the second one.

I tried the demo for the 2nd one but just wasn't feeling it, just not my type of game I guess though I do love other crazy open world type games like Crackdown or SR4. So I found it strange I didn't really get into that much other than just another game to beat.

Sanjuro

I tried the demo for the 2nd one but just wasn't feeling it, just not my type of game I guess though I do love other crazy open world type games like Crackdown or SR4. So I found it strange I didn't really get into that much other than just another game to beat.

The co-op in Crackdown was so damn fun, despite the game being a bit unpolished. I'm shocked that it's 2014, open world games have been a thing since...2001? We still don't have a broad selection of co-op.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Rick Nash was interviewed by the press today in Columbus because apparently they have such a thing there, and he was asked about whether he thought he would be named captain of the Rangers next season.

Nash: "(laughs) Oh, no. They have a great defenseman here, Ryan McDonagh. He’s on a long-term deal. He’s one of the best defensemen in the league, one of the hardest guys to play against. I think he’s the leading candidate."

Sounds like the locker room has already basically decided.

Meanwhile at practice, Raphael Diaz is skating on a D pairing with Marc Staal. Anton Stralman has been demoted to skating with Justin Falk as the extra pairing. Seems like we might see Diaz's Rangers debut tomorrow if that stays true.

Benoit Pouliot is absent from practice as he has apparently returned to NYC "for personal reasons."

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

Yeah, the second one was good, but once you get to the flooded area it hits a wall. Also the ending was weird.

The first one is one of the best games of last-gen. Really psyched for Second Son over here.

fallout

Saw this on reddit ... not sure if it was posted last night or not (I tend not to bother with this thread when there's a Leafs game on):

yDqJyhp.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So Rick Nash was interviewed by the press today in Columbus because apparently they have such a thing there, and he was asked about whether he thought he would be named captain of the Rangers next season.

Nash: "(laughs) Oh, no. They have a great defenseman here, Ryan McDonagh. He’s on a long-term deal. He’s one of the best defensemen in the league, one of the hardest guys to play against. I think he’s the leading candidate."

Sounds like the locker room has already basically decided.
After the Trade Deadline, Pierre McGuire was asked about this subject on Montreal radio, and he said he would be "shocked" if McDonagh doesn't get the C.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'll probably miss the game tonight since I'm still at GDC, but with the shocking win against the Leafs two nights ago, who knows what will happen. Maybe 2 more Wings will get hurt.

PS - Go buy inFamous, it's awesome!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Diaz isn't going to debut tomorrow after all. No changes on defense for the Rangers vs. the Blue Jackets.

I'm kind of amazed after that "performance" they put on in Ottawa.

ShaneB

These late games are a neat diversion from the norm. Get everything taken care of and nestle in to watch the game, and then just watch while in bed.

Top Bottom