• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Tabris

With Jensen, Burrows, and Henrik back or in form... Canucks fans, do you really still not want that small chance at the playoffs? Where Daniel and Kesler will be back.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With Jensen, Burrows, and Henrik back or in form... Canucks fans, do you really still not want that small chance at the playoffs? Where Daniel and Kesler will be back.
Not Happening dude, let it go

To make playoffs in West..
DAL will likely need to win 9 of final 15 games..
VAN, 10 of 11..
WPG, 11 of 12
NSH, 12 of 14

Tabris

Not Happening dude, let it go

Just need DAL and PHX to go on big losing streaks. It can happen. We don't need 10 out of 11 if DAL and PHX are losing a bunch.

anything-is-possible-o.gif

Red_Man

Just need DAL and PHX to go on big losing streaks. It can happen. We don't need 10 out of 11 if DAL and PHX are losing a bunch.
Right, and I could end up fucking Scarlet Johansson if a virus outbreak killed everyone else on earth besides us two. Not happening.

ZeroGravity

Current chances of making the playoffs:
99.7% - Tampa Bay
98.4% - Los Angeles
97.6% - Montreal
92.4% - Minnesota
90.3% - Philadelphia
81.7% - New York Rangers
74.7% - Columbus
65.6% - Toronto
56.2% - Phoenix
49.1% - Dallas
44.8% - Detroit
22.6% - Washington
18.8% - New Jersey
02.7% - Ottawa
02.0% - Vancouver
01.9% - Winnipeg
01.5% - Carolina

Red_Man

Current chances of making the playoffs:
99.7% - Tampa Bay
98.4% - Los Angeles
97.6% - Montreal
92.4% - Minnesota
90.3% - Philadelphia
81.7% - New York Rangers
74.7% - Columbus
65.6% - Toronto
56.2% - Phoenix
49.1% - Dallas
44.8% - Detroit
22.6% - Washington
18.8% - New Jersey
02.7% - Ottawa
02.0% - Vancouver
01.9% - Winnipeg
01.5% - Carolina
RPrViPl.gif

Holiday

Banned
Anyone here play MGS? I just finished Ground Zeroes main mission. Never change, Kojima, you wonderful goof.
game gets into some twisted ish

I wish we had a solid goaltender to lean on until the post season to give Varly a rest. Not like we have to keep winning every game right now, but man, I fully understand the avs trade deadline now.

Red_Man

People like Tabris are the reason we have to give every kid a participation medal now.

I wish we had a solid goaltender to lean on until the post season to give Varly a rest. Not like we have to keep winning every game right now, but man, I fully understand the avs trade deadline now.
Budaj for O'Rielly.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ken Warren ‏@Citizenkwarren 7m
Clarke MacArthur says Senators players owe it to fans to compete harder in a very honest inward look at what has gone wrong with team

iMM1FxumTjirN.jpg

MY LIEGE

MY CAPTAIN

MY KING

WILL FOLLOW TO BATTLE

Top Bottom