• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Acid08

Banned
I remember when the Sharks had a black dude on their roster and for once in their lives didn't look like some mass Nazi eugenics experiment.
I have that black dude's autograph on a puck. That sure was a disappointment. It's like when they do trivia during TV timeouts and they give away an awesome jersey signed by the one and only Nik Antropov.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McKenzie on the radio stating the obvious: Leafs hate their youth (Kadri, Holland, Ashton & Gardiner on the bubble), Carlyle has ruined Reimer forever, and they still need a 1C and another top 4 defenceman.
How do they ever get a 1C when they have Bozak? Doesn't seem like they'll separate him from Kessel, and I doubt they move him. So anyone they bring in is by default the 2nd C.

I have that black dude's autograph on a puck. That sure was a disappointment. It's like when they do trivia during TV timeouts and they give away an awesome jersey signed by the one and only Nik Antropov.

You mean NHL 3-on-3 superstar Nik Antropov? You do realise you could donate it to Marvie, yeah?

FFX was good when I played it, but I don't think I would care for it now.

I'm fueled on 80% nostalgia and 10% wanting to get a mouthful of the new remastered soundtrack (because the original OST was really good).

The other 10% is wanting to play bideo jaymz.

One weird trick to run your youth out of town.

I am so glad someone else thought this as soon Quick posted that.

Meet hot singles in your area to replace the holes on your roster.

Acid08

Banned
Selanne was a Shark?
10291937.jpg

How do they ever get a 1C when they have Bozak? Doesn't seem like they'll separate him from Kessel, and I doubt they move him. So anyone they bring in is by default the 2nd C.

I still think Bozak is a ultimately seen as a placeholder by the team. His salary is 2C grade for a reason - if they viewed him as the final answer to the 1C question, they'd have given him Clarkson money (aka, 3.5m above the salary he ought to have).

yyzjohn

Banned
I still think Bozak is a ultimately seen as a placeholder by the team. His salary is 2C grade for a reason - if they viewed him as the final answer to the 1C question, they'd have given him Clarkson money (aka, 3.5m above the salary he ought to have).

Agree here, true 1C would get minimum $6.5M or up. Bozak at $4.2 is very reasonable considering the cap is going up.

t-minus 25 minutes until we are destroyed. The only real silver lining to all these injuries is that our kids actually get to play with a lot of them proving that they are worth keeping, really bodes well for our future.

Red_Man

t-minus 25 minutes until we are destroyed. The only real silver lining to all these injuries is that our kids actually get to play with a lot of them proving that they are worth keeping, really bodes well for our future.
Why are you still here

Red_Man

I just ordered wings, Pizza Hut has 60 cent wings for delivery for the rest of us Canadians. Haven't had Pizza Hut in years.

Vman

Worst call ive ever seen. Wtf

Honestly prosser just got 5 for taking a hit and sestito hurting himself unbelevable

I like how the center ice official makes the call but replay shows he just looked at sestito hurt seconds later.

What is the refs problem

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens are actually not playing too bad.

Also, FFX sucks. It's when the series started going downhill.

CHOO CHOO

ALL ABOARD THE WAYNE TRAIN

Where are my Flyerapeeps at?

Latest attempt to break my curse effect on the Flyers. Cheap seats have left me sitting near the standard group of people that don't understand offsides or icing, and seem to think that Raffl is BSchenn.

Red_Man

Jackets are 3rd in hits in the league? That's surprising. Jenner would look great in a Habs jersey, exactly the kind of player we need.

Top Bottom