• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wing report for Canada Gaf: 22 wings for $13 from Pizza Hut plus delivery, they were good but small, I ate all 22 and I'm still a bit hungry. In terms of delivery they're about as good as I've had in a long while, but still kinda small 7/10.

Why is that surprising? And every stadium counts what a "hit" is differently, so it's not that great a stat
When some says "Blue Jackets" the first thing that comes to mind isn't a big, bruising team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The wings honestly aren't that bad. The promo's been on for a few weeks already, I've tried them. They're not great, but for 60 cents and delivery I'm not complaining.

Wing report for Canada Gaf: 22 wings for $13 from Pizza Hut plus delivery, they were good but small, I ate all 22 and I'm still a bit hungry. In terms of delivery they're about as good as I've had in a long while, but still kinda small 7/10.

When some says "Blue Jackets" the first thing that comes to mind isn't a big, bruising team.

Pizza Hutt's wings aren't bad if they have a Wing Street. Nuclear or whatever has a good flavor and bite.

Solo

BGALLY FROM AGALLY, ITS BEEN TOO LOOOOOOOONG

oxgUr.gif

calder

"Do you know what they call... this guy... in the locker room...."

*looks at PBP guy, gets a shrug*

"... do you know... what..."

*frantically looking through pregame production notes*

'... filthy mitts! They call him filthy mitts... Because Fillpula."

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I was enjoying my GDC talk seeing the wings up 2-0, then I leave and see it's fucking 3-2 pens??? Shocking... This team man

Top Bottom