• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

HRvz9il.gif

This gif killed me. Unfortunately, that thread degraded into cries of misogyny. nofunallowed.jpg

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Is that above gif from Diablo 3? Should I buy that when it comes to PS4?

Fuck you Cock Boss I liked Too Human and hate Ryse.

COME AT ME

Pls, we all know you logged 95% of your Xbox hours on DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball. But I'm sure you got a good ryse out of it.

That reminds me, I found this:

http://i.imgur.com/SBwOldI.png[img][/QUOTE]

Yes this is exactly what everyone expected out of this team this year. Only in all 82 games.
[quote="TeethMummy, post: 105181238"]Is that above gif from Diablo 3? Should I buy that when it comes to PS4?

Pls, we all know you logged 95% of your Xbox hours on DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball. But I'm sure you got a good ryse out of it.[/QUOTE]
I was more of a Rumble Roses kinda guy.

Chad Warden am cry.

I never played Too Human but Ryse was freaking awesome. Felt like a badass once I passed the game.

Yeah beating Ryse on the hardest difficulty was really fun. It is such a good game. Too Human had some decent ideas, but it had a lot of problems at the gameplay level plus the story was total shit. Dyack hyping it up an a new art form didnt help either.

McKenzie on the radio stating the obvious: Leafs hate their youth (Kadri, Holland, Ashton & Gardiner on the bubble), Carlyle has ruined Reimer forever, and they still need a 1C and another top 4 defenceman.

Top Bottom