• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Mr.Green

tumblr_m7ldzxdYuA1r72vdp.gif

tch

What a joke 3 own-goals. Can't believe they got 2 points out of this game..

Is this the game that finally gets Bylsma fired? Can't imagine that Shero just lets a loss like this slide.

I don't post here often so don't know everyone too well but I assume/hope this post is in jest...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs played like complete garbage, but the refs were fucking donkeys. 8 PPs for Columbus and they're blatantly interfering all night. Worse part is now Murray will come in for Tinordi next game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ottawa, why are you so bad

We resigned Chris Philloops, we have no defense, our goalies regularly shit the bed, our GM sucks, our owner sucks, our coaching sucks, Greening-Smith-Neil line, Babby has totally disappeared etc.

I could seriously go all night.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches got hauled down in the last minute or so.
That haul down of Gallagher on his mini breakaway was the exact same penalty Weaver got, such bullshit how they put their whistles away after giving them 4 straight PPs in the third.

I kinda like Murray.

I'll get my coat.
I wouldn't mind Murray if he only played 8 mins a night instead of 15+. Weaver has been better than him since getting here anyways.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine if Muller gets canned.

Boucher - Head Coach
Muller - Assistant

Aw yeah!
We're stuck with fucking Therrien

Mr.Green

"Coach, which team is the real Montreal Canadiens? The team we saw on Tuesday or the team we saw tonight?

I shit you not this was an actual question asked in the presser. Take a wild fucking guess, bitch!

I wouldn't be a very popular coach.

Top Bottom