• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

fallout

844661647.gif

This is the kind of shit I want to see players getting suspended for.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For Habs fans, a Habs beat writer wrote this after the game about Price:

Tinordi was taking his equipment off and there was a lull after Gionta finished. Price saw the media mass was going to converge on Tinordi about the late-game error. Price says "I'm ready. I'm ready." He still had his equipment on but he wanted to save his mate from the interview. It worked. We all converged on Price. I was just happy to watch it play out. Some moments are more than a clip so I let Tinordi leave and he did. Price watched him go and then answered the large scrum. The only player in the room, then to Tinordi's great credit he returned to face tough questions about his gaffe. After Tinordi was finished I returned to Carey, still wrapping up with Ron Reusch. I said to Price, "I saw what you did there, trying to save Jarred." He simply acknowledged I was right, that he protected his mate but like Carey he said nothing more, never looking for praise. I followed with, "If only the rest of the world supported each other like players and teammates in a locker room stand by each other." Carey responded, "It would be one hell of an amazing world." That's your goalie everyone. That's a man's man. That's a character person. That's someone to look at and admire and that has nothing to do with stopping a puck.
Awesome to see him sticking up for a kid like Tinordi, too bad he's the goalie or I'd give him the C after Gio is gone.

844661647.gif

This is the kind of shit I want to see players getting suspended for.
This guy is pure trash, good thing the league only suspended him 5 games for his hit on Marchand! Guy should be given 10-15 games at this point for all the shit he's pulled.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
For Habs fans, a Habs beat writer wrote this after the game about Price:

Awesome to see him sticking up for a kid like Tinordi, too bad he's the goalie or I'd give him the C after Gio is gone.

Dat Respek!

Tinordi to be sent to the ECHL, Murray and Bouillon in the lineup for the rest of the season and playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What happened in the Sens/Habs game a couple of days ago? I know it involved OT but I didn't actually see it.
The puck was under Lehner but he didn't have it covered and the refs didn't call the play dead, so a Hab player dug for it and it popped out and Bouillon puts it in the net.

Top Bottom