• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Giggzy

Well that was frustrating. Oh well. Let sharks win the division like they usually do, just to watch the crash out in the playoffs, like they usually do.

Yes I'm salty.

Fuck you tabris

Fuck Tabris. Now the Ducks can't even be as good as the Florida Panthers

rHRWimT.jpg

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Jumbo, Burns, Sheppard, Wingels, and Havlat had fucking great games. 3rd period lived up to my expectations.

First place feels damn good. Team is awesome.

Classic Dustin Brown. Hope Sharks face the Kings and go 7

Is Hertl coming back anytime soon? I saw he started skating again

Most likely not coming back for regular season. If anything, depending on how far the Sharks go in playoffs Hertl might come back then.

No one in SJ is counting or wanting that to happen for Hertl though.

Acid08

Banned
That gif :'(

He's skating again, they're hinting at him being back in these last 10 games. His recovery has gone really well and fairly quickly. Problem is, he's a rookie who just missed significant time with a bad knee injury. Who knows how long it'll take him to get up to game speed. Do they take the risk of playing him in the playoffs so soon after coming back? Will be interesting.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are you guys purposely trying to instigate a giant, whiny, self loathing Crazed post with all this injury talk?

Acid08

Banned
Who said otherwise? Playoffs are rolling around and we've got a depleted top six. Sorry Raffi Torres is out. lol
*shrug* as much as I hate to admit it he's a super important third liner for us. Pushes face punchers like Mike Brown out of the lineup and can score. Maybe we'll be completely healthy for the first time this season sometime soon.

pringles

Are you guys purposely trying to instigate a giant, whiny, self loathing Crazed post with all this injury talk?
At this moment the Wings have more players in their lineup from the 2013 Calder Cup winning Grand Rapids Griffins team than the actual Grand Rapids Griffins do.

Well justified my friend, injuries... Injuries everywhere!

And seriously this:

At this moment the Wings have more players in their lineup from the 2013 Calder Cup winning Grand Rapids Griffins team than the actual Grand Rapids Griffins do.

That is pathetic anyway you put it at the state of the roster right now.

ShaneB

Fell asleep and missed the end of the game =/. Ah well, at least nothing crazy happened and the Caps escaped with a good try point.

Top Bottom