• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

yyzjohn

Banned
I'd be surprised if Therrien makes it through next season, he only has 1 more year on his contract. He was suppose to be a transition coach, we need a new face to take the kids to the next level.

Win a round, new 3 year extension. Transition phase over.

LevelNth

Banned
Not only did he blow last nights game singlehandedly after we completely outplayed the Habs, but Reimer also blew his whole trade value for the summer.

Watching that performance live was painful. He is no longer an NHL level tender.

Samyy

Not only did he blow last nights game singlehandedly after we completely outplayed the Habs, but Reimer also blew his whole trade value for the summer.

Watching that performance live was painful. He is no longer an NHL level tender.

Quite a bold statement after 6 games

Tabris

Occasionally Tabris exits character and gives us some insight into his mania. He doesn't believe the shit he says, trust me. He just likes being that unique snowflake that goes against the throng.

There's no character. I want us in the playoffs and then ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!

Daniel Sedin is back. Let's see some MAGIC!

Marvie_3

Banned
There's no character. I want us in the playoffs and then ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE!

Daniel Sedin is back. Let's see some MAGIC!

iX8iKdWvChdN4.gif

LevelNth

Banned
Quite a bold statement after 6 games
Has nothing to do with skill level. It's all his confidence (or lack thereof).

If you haven't been to a Leaf game in a bit Samyy, watch the players the next inevitable time he lets in a horribly soft goal (3 of the 4 last night). Noticeably pissed off and are-you-fucking-kidding-me expressions all around. My bud and I hit the last Habs/Leafs game every year and even he noticed it last night. Reimer has no friend right now in that locker room.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What bilingual coach is available?

I would be okay with giving a junior level coach a chance as well, although I don't know who's out there. We need a new age coach, none of this old school bullshit. A guy who can let PK do his thing, and utilize this teams strength, they're winning in spite of Therrien, not because of him.

Not only did he blow last nights game singlehandedly after we completely outplayed the Habs
News to me.

Samyy

Has nothing to do with skill level. It's all his confidence (or lack thereof).

If you haven't been to a Leaf game in a bit Samyy, watch the players the next inevitable time he lets in a horribly soft goal (3 of the 4 last night). Noticeably pissed off and are-you-fucking-kidding-me expressions all around. My bud and I hit the last Habs/Leafs game every year and even he noticed it last night. Reimer has no friend right now in that locker room.

I bet Bernier/Reimer make those same expressions every time the guys make a giveaway/can't clear, or at least I hope they do.
And if this is the case then ship all those pukes out! Even Rielly!

William Karlsson is leaving for NHL (or atleast North America) straight after HV71s exit in the SHL playoff.

He is gonna be a valuable asset for you Ducks, for many years to come.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I bet Bernier/Reimer make those same expressions every time the guys make a giveaway/can't clear, or at least I hope they do.

I swear to Bolland! Samyy you can insult everyone you want but not Rielly.

So help me I will take you out to dinner then kick your ass!

Turnovers are going to happen. That's why you have a goalie. If the object of the game was just to posses the puck you wouldn't need one.

Reimer had an awful game last night. Just accept it and move on. The team played well and Reimer didn't.

Samyy

Turnovers are going to happen. That's why you have a goalie. If the object of the game was just to posses the puck you wouldn't need one.

Reimer had an awful game last night. Just accept it and move on. The team played well and Reimer didn't.

Simon pls
You know the team is extra special when it comes to defence, even your lord and saviour Bernier said this team needs to get better defensively. So it rubs me the wrong way when someone says the team was disgruntled considering their probably the worst defensive team in the league.

Simon pls
You know the team is extra special when it comes to defence, even your lord and saviour Bernier said this team needs to get better defensively. So it rubs me the wrong way when someone says the team was disgruntled considering they're probably the worst defensive team in the league.

The team did play better defensively last night and Reimer shit the bed. He doesn't get a pass because the team was shaky three games ago. Pro sports is all about what have you done for me lately.

Are you saying it's terrible when the team plays poorly but the goaltender bails us out, but it's acceptable for the team to play well and the goalie shit the bed? Obviously not, but if you're going to be pissed at one you need to be pissed at the other.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I would be okay with giving a junior level coach a chance as well, although I don't know who's out there. We need a new age coach, none of this old school bullshit. A guy who can let PK do his thing, and utilize this teams strength, they're winning in spite of Therrien, not because of him.

News to me.

I'd hire one of the junior guys for Hamilton. One of Veilleux, Francois-Houle, or Groulx.

I really hope we don't miss the boat on Boucher.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd hire one of the junior guys for Hamilton. One of Veilleux, Francois-Houle, or Groulx.

I really hope we don't miss the boat on Boucher.
Yea, everything I've read on Lefebvre has been awful. Boucher seems like such an obvious and natural choice, especially with all his experience with a lot of the guys from Hamilton. It's such an obvious choice that it won't happen.

Samyy

The team did play better defensively last night and Reimer shit the bed. He doesn't get a pass because the team was shaky three games ago. Pro sports is all about what have you done for me lately.

Are you saying it's terrible when the team plays poorly but the goaltender bails us out, but it's acceptable for the team to play well and the goalie shit the bed? Obviously not, but if you're going to be pissed at one you need to be pissed at the other.

No its just the goaltending bailed them out all last season, all this season and now suddenly their goalie isn't playing like a god so now they're upset?

yyzjohn

Banned
All this Leafs fan infighting. It'll soon be over guys and we can all catch our breath and regroup
in the off season thread

Top Bottom