• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sanjuro

Home Box Office? Is that the channel with all the shitty tv shows?

idHcodWVt4KEA.gif

Sanjuro

To be honest, the only one I think might be worth watching is True Detective. I haven't seen it yet.

I've seen the other ones and I'm just not interested.

HBO already reached their peak with the Wire :(

There is a ton of great programing on HBO. Eastbound and Down, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones some examples. I don't know how much it costs for you guys, but I've had it free with my package for years now. More often than not, that's where I'm looking for programing Sunday night.

True Detective was more of a mini-series type program, but it was exceptional.

I also watch too many live sporting events, so without cable TV that is basically impossible to do effectively.

To be honest, the only one I think might be worth watching is True Detective. I haven't seen it yet.

I've seen the other ones and I'm just not interested.

HBO already reached their peak with the Wire :(

Even if I had it I don't think I'd ever find the time to watch it. Baby, puppy, wife, band, school...too many things to monopolize my time.

And Loooooooooooool!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to believe anyone when they tell me this, but I've heard some good things about the show. dat network television stigma.

I feel the same way toward network television now. I enjoyed the first three episodes of Hannibal, but it's a "monster of the week" show.

Wow that last Leafs goal.

Merguson

Banned
There is a ton of great programing on HBO. Eastbound and Down, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones some examples. I don't know how much it costs for you guys, but I've had it free with my package for years now. More often than not, that's where I'm looking for programing Sunday night.

True Detective was more of a mini-series type program, but it was exceptional.

I also watch too many live sporting events, so without cable TV that is basically impossible to do effectively.

Well, for Rogers, you have to get it as a part of a bundle. That's like 20 dollars a month. Not sure if it's changed.

I'm quite happy with Netflix anyways.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Legitimately feel bad for Reimer he's got the shit end of the stick and will take all the blame even though the Leafs defence is hot garbage.

Sanjuro

Well, for Rogers, you have to get it as a part of a bundle. That's like 20 dollars a month. Not sure if it's changed.

I'm quite happy with Netflix anyways.

That's trash. Here we have NESN, which you used to pay for in the same nature, but now it's just bundled with all of the cable packages which you would be paying anyway unless you want to be a filthy poor with PBS and Public Access channels.

I do the Netflix, Amazon, Hulu as well for variety.

Hard to believe it is on NBC.

Maybe I'll check out a few episodes later tonight.

Top Bottom