• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I feel the same way toward network television now. I enjoyed the first three episodes of Hannibal, but it's a "monster of the week" show.

Wow that last Leafs goal.

Since there are only 13 episodes the monster of the week show effect is lessened. And the main plots is always advancing. Some episodes the killer is over several episodes. Highly recommended getting to the finale of season 1. Some of the stuff in season 2 has been fantastic.

pringles

NYQUIST YOU FUCKING BEASTLY BEAUTY

LKytrse.gif

Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif~c200

LKytrse.gif

LKytrse.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Since there are only 13 episodes the monster of the week show effect is lessened. And the main plots is always advancing. Some episodes the killer is over several episodes. Highly recommended getting to the finale of season 1. Some of the stuff in season 2 has been fantastic.

I started watching it just before True Detective and got side tracked, still want to catch up, gorgeous show.
The mushroom shit almost made me sick though

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I started watching it just before True Detective and got side tracked, still want to catch up, gorgeous show.
I watched Hannibal up until the part you highlighted, then I got distracted. I enjoyed it, should go back and finish it sometime soon.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

There is a part in episode 2 of season 2 that is even worse. Was super hard to watch.

Samyy

Z and Datsuyk gonna come back and those three will lead Detroit to the Stanley Cup
Believe!

Wait wdf Morgan Rielly has 23 assists this year?!??

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WELL that didn't last long at all for us to suck. Even I am impressed.

TANK TANK TANK

GO SABRES

GO PERDS

GO NJ

Stet

Banned
why are they even bothering to boo clarkson

that's like booing the guy who collects leafs jerseys from the ice after a bad loss

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ahahahahahaha

we're so bad

ahahahahahaha

we're the second-lowest scoring team in the league and we're down 2-0 against the lowest scoring and worst team in the league not even 4 minutes into the game

loooooooooooool

Top Bottom