• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

pringles

Untitled.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, gotta head to my hockey game now. Hopefully when I check my phone after it's over I'll see Goose with the hat trick and a Wings win.

CrankyJay

Banned
ahahahahahaha

we're so bad

ahahahahahaha

we're the second-lowest scoring team in the league and we're down 2-0 against the lowest scoring and worst team in the league not even 4 minutes into the game

loooooooooooool

Our tank is complete and parked in the garage...

So Nuck's fans, how does it feel to know that Nyquist was one of the possible players to be dealt for Edler at the draft last year that never fully came through?

God Pierre is such a fucking creep.

"Ryan Suter is just farmer strong. He doesn't walk around with big bulging muscles you'll see through his shirt he's just got ones you don't see and he'll just break you in half."

Just a weird guy.

Maroon's only been good because he's on the same line as Getzlaf and Perry. And I can see why. 2 size players and a pest? Yes please. All the time and space.

Also I find it funny that the Canucks literally could've had Nyquist, Gardiner and Kadri.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I really don't know why they didn't start MacIntyre to begin with.

Macintyre isn't very good.

I know. Don't understand how the refs let him keep doing it, it's so blatant.

When you watch in real time, it looks legit tho

A lot of calls against him are quality too. I don't care if he does it as long as he doesnt make it super obvious or he doesnt turn into ribeiro

Top Bottom