• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Merguson

Banned
He only needs to be good enough to win a single game, which is something Remier can't do right now.

Agreed.

Why start a goalie in the 2nd game of a back-to-back when he has a .884 save percentage in the last four starts? That was stupid.

Reimer's frustrated. He's off his game. Give him a break. He didn't get one.

Agreed.

Why start a goalie in the 2nd game of a back-to-back when he has a .884 save percentage in the last four starts? That was stupid.

I feel bad for him, he went from hero to negative zero in almost a year. I don't understand how he was so great when he was alternating with Bernier and then just completely lost it in 2014.

Sanjuro

Habs-GAF,

Are any of you guys going to the ballgames in Montreal next weekend? Supposed to be a huge amount of Expos fans crashing the party.

Not sure if anyone here ever followed them anyway.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Agreed.

It's the perfect scapegoat for Carlyle if they miss the playoffs. "I didn't have my number one goalie, and the other guy was shit!". Boom 4 year extension.

839844397.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
how the fuck do people make the NHL when they don't keep their stick on the ice when they skate

so baffling

always be in a position to score you fucks

Merguson

Banned
It's the perfect scapegoat for Carlyle if they miss the playoffs. "I didn't have my number one goalie, and the other guy was shit!". Boom 4 year extension.

Except that Bernier returning this week and the Leafs are still in the wildcard spot after this game.

Carlyle is under contract until next season anyways.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Habs-GAF,

Are any of you guys going to the ballgames in Montreal next weekend? Supposed to be a huge amount of Expos fans crashing the party.

Not sure if anyone here ever followed them anyway.

Never was really an Expos fan. I like the Jays. Thankfully I only one TO team torturing me.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
David Clarkson has a career average of 30 points...

Jesus, how the fuck was he #1 on TSN's free agency board!?!

i am just hoping that he is really just taking the year off and we really aren't stuck with a guy who has the offensive capability of colton orr

Sanjuro

And I said he was the next Tim Thomas!

I do the comparison of pitchers in MLB and goaltenders in NHL quite often. They both have the same type of approach with young talent. As a big AHL fan, it's always interesting to see the progression, especially from guys like Thomas who spend a majority of their time honing their skills outside of the NHL.

I saw Thomas more as a P-Bruin than I did at the Garden.

Sanjuro

Speaking of baseball, does anybody know if Jays games are blacked out on MLB TV?

Couldn't tell you exactly. If they are on a television in the market you're trying to stream from, they are blacked out.

Not sure how it would work in Canada. There are workarounds, but I don't get the MLB.tv for that specific reason. I want to watch Sox baseball anywhere, at anytime.

Top Bottom