• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Quick you're a Sharks fan now. Sorry you had to hear it this way.

Imagine how much love one of the Pacific teams would get if they were in Toronto. Oh man... A whole half of a country licking Jumbos sack and calling Hertl the Next One?

Quick

Banned
I feel empty.

giphy.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I like to think it was the arrival of the new Jets fan that brought this around.

Poor Quick.

RC

Banned
So Kassian isn't completely useless after all. It just takes the worst team in the league to get the best out of him. This back to back winning better not start becoming a habit.

LevelNth

Banned
So cute that people are still defending Reimer, and better yet, using SVP to try and prove he's had a good season. It's like they only watch the actual games when trying to point out negatives.

zroid

Banned
The
glove
hand of God chose to allow Detroit another playoff berth this year at our expense. There was nothing we could have done. :(

Sanjuro

Have a late class tonight. Why does Bruins/Habs have to be fucking Monday night?! Gah.

Now I will debate skipping all day long.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Stepan and St. Louis both have the flu, not at morning skate. Status for tonight up in the air for both of them.

John Moore is also out with a concussion.

I'm loving the conspiracy theories arising out of the Leafs.

Carlyle starting Reimer five games in a row because he wants to ruin him and Reimer purposely tanking games to give it to Carlyle.

The assistant GM of the Leafs is on Leafs Lunch right now.

Just said that Clarkson is a playoff performing guy.

14 points in 42 playoff games.

Pls

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Pls

HAH.

Maybe if he was a regular season performer we could talk about post season. As it is, we'll be lucky to even make the playoffs.

yyzjohn

Banned

Pls

I heard that too. Hayes was blunt and said Clarkson has done fuck all all season and he now expects him to turn it on with 9 games left?

Depressing listening to Leafs lunch by the way. They highlighted how the last 3 seasons have seen the 3 most epic collapses in hockey history all by the Leafs.

1. The year of the 18 wheeler collapse.
2. Game 7 against Boston blowing 4-1 lead with 12 to go
3. This season blowing an almost playoff lock with 14 games left

Solo

Budaj has a good record against Boston and its a 2 games in 2 nights (Buffalo tomo) and all, I get that.......but its 10 games til playoffs. Fucking play Price against the good teams. The road to the Cup leads through Boston, not Buffalo.

Sanjuro

Budaj has a good record against Boston and its a 2 games in 2 nights (Buffalo tomo) and all, I get that.......but its 10 games til playoffs. Fucking play Price against the good teams. The road to the Cup leads through Boston, not Buffalo.

Budaj or bust against us.

I honestly believe at this point that Price is a coward!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
You know goalies controversy is a thing of the past in Montreal when I've got Carey's back 100%. Right Schuey?

Speaking of which: Budaj is starting tonight.

#FireTherrien

:lol burn that Halak jersey already.

Yep, Price should be tonight. Flanders tomorrow. Man the team is going to be gassed tomorrow. Murray better sit.

Top Bottom