• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sanjuro

Why players gotta be so mad at clean hits? Chara go get a fresh diaper brah.

I was "clean". Not a fan when the players go low. Same when Marchand did it a few times in a row a couple years back.

LOLOLOLOL

Get fucked Outdoor Life Network. This is trash.

Sanjuro

This is something that always baffles me. You leveled my teammate with a clean hit!?!? Let's fight! RARRRRRR.

I don't get it either, but it's not like every team has been not doing it forever. Chara is just a captain that is fucking huge, so he does it often. Don't enjoy the penalties though!

Sanjuro

Why does Moen still fight, that was rough seeing him go off.

I don't know, but that was pretty fucking ballsy of him. He got some great shots in.

Miller has been absolutely fantastic to watch in Providence for a few years. Great seeing him up here.

There I can understand why Moen fights. Miller with the shitty boarding

That was barely fucking boarding. Especially from that second angle. Refs reacted to the end result.

Sanjuro

Pierre is a fucking moron. I can't stand that idiot.

Habs fans would be hypocritically on their knees in front of their television if they had this broadcast.

I might even want Emrick back. Whoever this guy is, he is fucking awful at calling a hockey game.

Sanjuro

Dude needs to find a new hobby besides hopping on my dick all day and night.

Maybe you should be less of a homer, less of a bigot, and stop being a jerk to people?

Rest of your Habs fans are fine! You are the only one with problems, dudebro.

I hope ya'll get banned.

Especially Kave.

I love Kave. If anyone ever touches him I would beat them to death and spend the rest of my life in prison.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Maybe you should be less of a homer, less of a bigot, and stop being a jerk to people?
Why don't you explain to everyone here why you keep calling me a bigot? Right because you PMed me and told me that I wouldn't accept a English coach, and that I'm sexist and said that a woman can't coach. I'm just going to point that out so everyone here knows how stupid you really are.

Top Bottom