• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Oh jesus, that puck just rolled across the bottom of the crossbar... Dammit vinny ,you gotta bury that shit better.

Sanjuro

Why don't you explain to everyone here why you keep calling me a bigot? Right because you PMed me and told me that I wouldn't accept a English coach, and that I'm sexist and said that a woman can't coach. I'm just going to point that out so everyone here knows how stupid you really are.

I did PM you. I was curious why you were so aggressive towards me. Generally, I like to post and have no actual personal issues with GAFers. You just ranted on me like we were in elementary school. You said I had no balls, could go fuck myself, why was I even talking to you, etc. If you want to I rather do it there then here because it seems super petty for you to have some sort of REAL rivalry.

Sanjuro

Just so everyone knows, Dougie is useless.

I have no problem with chirping or talking shit about teams, but when a guy is repeatedly saying that I'm sexist, and a bigot, that's crossing a line.

I'm the type of person you meet at the bar and shoot the shit. You're the type who hates generally hates people because you wear different laundry. Shoot me a PM, and I'm glad to speak with you.

ukas

Habs fans would be hypocritically on their knees in front of their television if they had this broadcast.

I might even want Emrick back. Whoever this guy is, he is fucking awful at calling a hockey game.
He's the bald moron at ice level and he's just that, a moron.

Sanjuro

He the bald moron at ice level and he's just that, a moron.

The only time I ever liked him was when he told the story about David Ortiz running up to him thinking he was Terry Francona.

Since then, he is just a Red Sox manager cosplayer.

I dont think either of them are legitimately bothered, unlike what happened with NBA GAF.

Yeah, overall it's no sweat. I've just been here forever. So if there is actual beef, I try to avoid that nonsense.

Solo

Are the Habs, as small as they are, going to try to get this to be a physical game?

:lol :lol

They've tried before. It's always when we get into trouble, too.

Habs use their speed against Boston = high chance of success
Habs try to match Boston physically = high chance of bloody stool

It's been this way since 2002.

Sanjuro

They've tried before. It's always when we get into trouble, too.

Habs use their speed against Boston = high chance of success
Habs try to match Boston physically = high chance of bloody stool

It's been this way since 2002.

Not true. You try and match us physically a bit, and we get a million penalties and let you win.

Also, stop denying you guys aren't physical! You are still among the top teams in fighting majors.

Sanjuro

Since I'm getting old enough to have a bucket list that would probably be on it but not this year.

...I'm starting to hate your posts. You are going to be dead in a year aren't you!? Fuck aging.

I was just curious, I know Act is going again.

TurtleSnatcher wanted to go to a Bruins game. Once I mentioned him covering the tickets I never heard from him again!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Not true. You try and match us physically a bit, and we get a million penalties and let you win.

Also, stop denying you guys aren't physical! You are still among the top teams in fighting majors.

I think it's okay as long as they stay away from scrums, when Boston gets under Montreal's skin, it's bad news.

Solo

Oh, we fight a lot. But fighting =/= physical. Bruins push us around a LOT. Hell, lots of teams too. We fight so much out of retaliation for being pushed around so much. Habs are at their best when they avoid that kind of stuff. Even better when they can flip the tables and get under the other team's skin, like we did in those 2002 and 2004 series where you guys had WAY better teams but we managed to win.

Sanjuro

I think it's okay as long as they stay away from scrums, when Boston gets under Montreal's skin, it's bad news.

I feel like it's the other way around. Once it gets sloppy, we lose track of trying to using Julien's mad libs book to organize a goal.

We have been playing "well" lately, but this team is still very much like last years team. There is just more fluid play from our new acquisitions.

Oh, we fight a lot. But fighting =/= physical. Bruins push us around a LOT. Hell, lots of teams too. We fight so much out of retaliation for being pushed around so much. Habs are at their best when they avoid that kind of stuff. Even better when they can flip the tables and get under the other team's skin, like we did in those 2002 and 2004 series where you guys had WAY better teams but we managed to win.

Fuck those years. That was bad. It wasn't even that we lost to you, it was that when it came down to the second season we were just not there.

Top Bottom