• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Solo

Fuck those years. That was bad. It wasn't even that we lost to you, it was that when it came down to the second season we were just not there.

I love those years......2 of the most memorable series I can recall. Beating Boston as the low seed in a 1 vs 8 and a 2 vs 7 matchup didn't hurt either. I think those playoff failures killed Joe Thornton's career as a Bruin though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gotta bail on the last 2 periods, hopefully Chara doesn't murder Emelin by the end of the game.

Sanjuro

I love those years......2 of the most memorable series I can recall. Beating Boston as the low seed in a 1 vs 8 and a 2 vs 7 matchup didn't hurt either. I think those playoff failures killed Joe Thornton's career as a Bruin though.

It was a very different time. Glass Joe could have been a Boston great, now he is just Acid's sex fantasy.

I used to love Thornton, but it was hard to defend him in any sort of playoff series. Guy just wasn't built for success.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers have taken this one over ever since Richards' goal.

Faceoffs are still miserable, though. Board is showing Rangers' percentage at .297.

Sanjuro

What happened with NBA GAF? Or is this a topic we don't speak of?

Also goddamnit Kreider :(

There was a poster who was a bit of a tart and brewed some fresh drama. The posters who are more close knit in a odd way then some of the other Sports-Ages, hammed it up and kept pestering him until he felt he needed to go to the mods.

Mods were un-m odded.
Forums were created.
Drama was caused when in reality it was just Tuesday.

Basically the theme is don't gang up on someone and make anyone feel like they don't belong.

Roflobear

There was a poster who was a bit of a tart and brewed some fresh drama. The posters who are more close knit in a odd way then some of the other Sports-Ages, hammed it up and kept pestering him until he felt he needed to go to the mods.

Mods were un-m odded.
Forums were created.
Drama was caused when in reality it was just Tuesday.

Basically the theme is don't gang up on someone and make anyone feel like they don't belong.

That sounds ridiculous. Why can't people just enjoy basketball in the basketball thread? Shouldn't get more complicated than that

Sanjuro

That sounds ridiculous. Why can't people just enjoy basketball in the basketball thread? Shouldn't get more complicated than that

Realistically it could happen in any of the sports threads.

Like for instance some people are born Cleveland Brown and Toronto Maple Leafs fans. It would be bullying if he didn't already beat himself in the bathroom.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Can't believe they only have 7 fricking shots! lol

Budaj on fire!

Top Bottom