• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

There was a poster who was a bit of a tart and brewed some fresh drama. The posters who are more close knit in a odd way then some of the other Sports-Ages, hammed it up and kept pestering him until he felt he needed to go to the mods.

Mods were un-m odded.
Forums were created.
Drama was caused when in reality it was just Tuesday.

Basically the theme is don't gang up on someone and make anyone feel like they don't belong.

Man that was a good time... sigh... good 'ol days....

Roflobear

Realistically it could happen in any of the sports threads.

Like for instance some people are born Cleveland Brown and Toronto Maple Leafs fans. It would be bullying if he didn't already beat himself in the bathroom.

Hiyoooo!

This will be a back and forth period with Phoenix icing it on an empty netter. 4-2 is close to 4-1!

Nah Rangers will tie and it'll go to shootouts. As for what happens after is beyond my talents in predicting

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pass > Pass > Pass > Pass > Pass > Pass > Shoot > Blocked > Pass > Pass > Pass > Pass > Shoot > Blocked ...

Habs PP

I'm pretty sure that's also how our PP operates.

Also goddamnit sens&Jets win your games, I don't want the 11th overall pick.

Sanjuro

If Budaj werent on his game we'd be down like 4-1.

That was my point before!

Alright, Carey. It's the second season and we're facing the Bruins. That means you're riding the bench this series!

BUT...BUT I WON A GOLD MEDAL!!??

Damnit, Carey. That part was easy, but by god, it's the postseason and you suck and nobody likes you.

:'''''''''''''''''''(

zroid

Banned
Pass > Pass > Pass > Pass > Pass > Pass > Shoot > Blocked > Pass > Pass > Pass > Pass > Shoot > Blocked ...

Habs PP

Leafs PP:

Pass > Pass > Pass > Turnover > Clear > Retrieve > Pass > Pass > Pass > Shot > Blocked > Turnover > Breakaway > SHG > Lose faceoff > Breakaway > SHG

Chicago Blackhawks ‏@NHLBlackhawks 2m

Blackhawks have agreed to terms with free agent defenseman Trevor van Riemsdyk on a two-year deal.

Top Bottom