• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weise out 2-3 weeks, Moen with a concussion and out for a minimum 1 week. Shut them down for the playoffs, and have them 100% along with Prust in April.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks just look bad right now. Can't connect with any passes, no execution. Scrivens saving everything again.

At least Nieto looks awesome.

Tabris

Stop with the curse :p It only exists for teams I cheer for, not for all my predictions.

I really think Anaheim has the best shot, and Colorado or Detroit behind them. One of those 3 will be the team to win is my prediction. But most likely Anaheim.

Tabris

STOP SAYING WORDS ABOUT OTHER TEAMS KEEP YOUR PLAGUED PREDICTIONS TO THE CANUCKS

I told you in the beginning that I saw good things with the Avalanche due to the kids willing to go the extra mile for Patrick Roy after that incident. Patrick Roy may get another Stanley Cup.

Shootout goals from the Avs/Preds game:

ibdf92i6AIpYFt.gif

ib0ujbLCKq8vm5.gif

iNwMcIrvb1xnY.gif

First was a beauty. Third NHL game.

Dubbed, once HS fixed its Florida on demand, I'll gif that one

the nicest thing i can say about the altitude commentators is that even when the team we're playing is terrible they never say anything disparaging about them, everything else about them is insufferable

Top Bottom