• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

ZeroGravity

Updated chances of making the playoffs:
99.9% - Tampa Bay
99.9% - Los Angeles
99.8% - Montreal
97.9% - New York Rangers
95.8% - Philadelphia
92.5% - Minnesota
71.1% - Columbus
68.2% - Phoenix
59.8% - Detroit
37.3% - Dallas
31.9% - Washington
24.6% - Toronto
18.3% - New Jersey
01.9% - Vancouver
00.5% - Ottawa
00.3% - Carolina
00.1% - Winnipeg

Thanks Blackhawk friends xox

UNFURNISHED BUSINESS

empty-office-space.jpg

Marvie:

TT looked really good. Didn't lose a faceoff (iirc), made some great defensive plays and great passes in the offensive zone and to spring Saad/Smith. Looked good on the PP too.

F9s637w.gif

Wait, his number is 89?

Thassabit cheeky innit.

Also, Marvie, I've never ever played D&D before but I would fucking LOVE the opportunity to. No shit. I just don't know anyone that does, or any good DMs or how to play or anything like that...

PAV$ HATTY

BIG DICK PAVELSKI $$$$$$$$

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Didn't you say you were going to watch some LARPing a few weeks back Dastardly? Was it as hilarious as it sounds?

Didn't you say you were going to watch some LARPing a few weeks back Dastardly? Was it as hilarious as it sounds?

Oh my god, that shit was fucking hilarious.

There was seriously 300 people all on this football oval all dressed as knights and rangers and elves and shit. All yelling at each other and throw tennis balls at each other and stuff.

I have videos on my phone... I must upload.

My friends dog kept running on the field and one of them yelled "A HOUND ON THE BATTLEFIELD! WATCH YOURSELVES!"

I was drunkenly yelling "FIGHT WITH HONOUR" at 15 year olds dressed as knights.

Also there was some dude who was dressed as a lizardman (with full facepaint and everything) and he kept screeching when he died. No matter where on the oval he was, you could hear him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Please share, that sounds amazing. I should try and find out if there's an event like that near where I live, I'd love to witness it in person.

Dastardly Jerks said:
My friends dog kept running on the field and one of them yelled "A HOUND ON THE BATTLEFIELD! WATCH YOURSELVES!"
:lol :lol :lol Holy shit.

Marvie_3

Banned
Also, Marvie, I've never ever played D&D before but I would fucking LOVE the opportunity to. No shit. I just don't know anyone that does, or any good DMs or how to play or anything like that...
I don't know how to play either but we could get some........booze........and make up some rules.

Quick

Banned
Remote play on the Vita and PS4 is actually pretty good now. Second Son ran pretty smooth on my Vita. L2/R2 placement is awkward though.

Carlyle: "We didn't have the puck, we just dumped it down the ice. It's like we were frozen out there for 30 minutes."

LOL

THATS HOW ITS BEEN ALL SEASON

ITS NOT LIKE SOME REVELATION YOUR MONGREL

The dissembling tomorrow will be legendary. There are literally no more excuses to be pulled out of anyone's ass for why this team has been playing shit hockey for the better part of two seasons.

edit:

“We didn’t seem to be able to break the cycle, and they were using the points,” Lupul lamented. “We play with a lot of people down low in our zone so the points are open, but then they seemed to be getting the point shots through and getting a lot of tips and rebounds. Obviously something was wrong there.

I wonder if Nonis is paying attention to this.

Top Bottom