• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Theoretically trading for Tavares would make the Leafs a winning team. Not championship caliber, but still a big step up from the Islanders.

If it doesn't work out, he signs big as a UFA in 2018 with someone else.
Not if they have to give up a guys like Kessel, Kadri, Gardiner, etc to get him. They would be a better team, but still have massive holes. Just taking the peg out of one hole in a sinking ship and putting it in another.

Razorskin

----- ------
Not sure why Dreger would say something like that based on a feeling, he knows the kind of shit storm he can create by just saying that. I don't even want to imagine what kind of offer it would take to acquire Tavares.

"Bergevin, we're going to need one more fleecing out of you"

6eLY8Hk.jpg

Red_Man

What a stylish mofo. Not matter how bad his signings look, Bergevin looks good doing them!

Murray out tonight (Yay!) Subban and Markov aren't actually together (Boo!)

Acid08

Banned
That TSN opening reel is so bad.

Oh god Milbury is on here, gross. And Aaron Ward is weird looking. He's too red and also has a bunch of makeup on?

Red_Man

That TSN opening reel is so bad.

Oh god Milbury is on here, gross. And Aaron Ward is weird looking. He's too red and also has a bunch of makeup on?
Pretty sure he downs half a bottle of Jameson before he goes on air.

Sanjuro

In my head they're Leafs fans who can't afford to go to Leafs games in Toronto.

I can't afford many games this year. It's been the worst in terms of inflation.

FUCK YOU JACOBS

Also, where is TurtleSnatcher!? He wanted to go to a Bruins game at PAX East, but vanished as soon as I mentioned ticket prices. I wanted to give him the Sanjuro Experience.

Acid08

Banned
Lol, the shot of the dude decked out in face paint with the Habs cape. There was a group of those dudes at the game in February talking maaaaaaaad shit before it started.

They ended up leaving with 10 minutes left in the third to a round of applause from our section :lol

Sanjuro

Lol, the shot of the dude decked out in face paint with the Habs cape. There was a group of those dudes at the game in February talking maaaaaaaad shit before it started.

They ended up leaving with 10 minutes left in the third to a round of applause from our section :lol

Some of the traveling Habs fans are nice. My favorite thing about having visiting NHL teams in town, is just seeing them wear their sweaters out and about. Easy to pick up conversation with them.

The only ones to tell me to go fuck myself was a Sens fan. Go figure.

Sanjuro

Speaking of Titanfall, looking to get a group going after this game. Seeing how many of you cunts will actually show up!

Haven't played in maybe a week now.

Top Bottom