• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Habs play the Wings twice in their final 8 games includin tonight. Hopefully they'll do their part in breaking the Wings' playoff streak.

You'll probably have no trouble doing that, the only person who can score on this team is Nyquist.

Speaking of which, tonight's game will be:

Nyquist: 1
Red Wings: 0
Habs: 3

Cake Boss

Banned
My Liege has as many goals in Smarch as does Clarkson in the whole season.

iMM1FxumTjirN.jpg

.@GeorgeRichards: #FlaPanthers D Tom Gilbert out for season after having sports hernia surgery on Thursday morning in Philly...

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CORSI

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Los Angeles - 99.9
Tampa Bay - 99.9
Montreal - 99.8
New York Rangers - 99.2
Philadelphia - 92.9
Minnesota - 85.3
Columbus - 71.3
Phoenix - 69.9
Detroit - 60.1
Dallas - 40.1
Washington - 32.2
Toronto - 25.0
New Jersey - 18.6
Vancouver - 4.4
Ottawa - 0.5
Carolina - 0.3
Nashville - 0.2
Winnipeg - 0.1
New York Islanders - 0.0
Calgary - 0.0

Los Angeles - 99.9
Tampa Bay - 99.9
Montreal - 99.8
New York Rangers - 99.2
Philadelphia - 92.9
Minnesota - 85.3
Columbus - 71.3
Phoenix - 69.9
Detroit - 60.1
Dallas - 40.1
Washington - 32.2
Toronto - 25.0
New Jersey - 18.6
Vancouver - 4.4
Ottawa - 0.5
Carolina - 0.3
Nashville - 0.2
Winnipeg - 0.1
New York Islanders - 0.0
Calgary - 0.0

HOPE!!! Dropping... :(

I feel Washington's chances should be much higher. One game where they win and we lose and it's tied, but I guess we have the tie breaker though. Oh, I guess we do still have a game in hand as well on them.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
HOPE!!! Dropping... :(

I feel Washington's chances should be much higher. One game where they win and we lose and it's tied, but I guess we have the tie breaker though. Oh, I guess we do still have a game in hand as well on them.

I think it's because their ROW is SO bad. Only the Islanders, Panthers, and Sabres have fewer ROWs in the East than the Caps.

:lol

Good use of this gif that I've seen in a while.

Tonight we are all Habs fans, which means they'll probably lose just to screw the Leafs.

No, Detroit needs to win in order for stability within the league to remain normal. Team better show up tonight unlike the last 2 games, but I feel we are in our sucky downhill spot right now, will take a few more before we actually win some in a row.

The best HD remakes were Halo Anniversary and Fable, because they actually did all new textures instead of just upping the resolution on everything. Also, because I'm an Xbot or something...

Hope the Avs can actually beat the Canucks for once, though that seems doubtful.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
:lol

Good use of this gif that I've seen in a while.

No, Detroit needs to win in order for stability within the league to remain normal. Team better show up tonight unlike the last 2 games, but I feel we are in our sucky downhill spot right now, will take a few more before we actually win some in a row.
Dammit crazed! Stop this anti-jinx! STOP IT AND LOSE! >=[

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Henrik Lundqvist now has his 8th career 30 win season out of his 9 years in the league, and the one year he didn't get 30 (last season) was a shortened season in which he still lead the NHL in wins.

Decent start to his career.

Meanwhile Ryan McDonagh has the most goals for a Rangers d-man since Brian Leetch in 2000-01. His 14 goals this season also eclipses the 12 goals he had scored in the 3 previous seasons of his career combined.

So Henrik Lundqvist now has his 8th career 30 win seasons out of his 9 years in the league, and the one year he didn't get 30 (last season) was a shortened season in which he still lead the NHL in wins.

Decent start to his career.

Fucking lockouts man.

Ruined so many streaks and Ovi would probably be close to 500 goals right now!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Despite us doing pretty well against the Avs normally, they better win tonight. This team can't tank right and Tabris needs to be quiet.

Top Bottom