• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Spl1nter

I'm really liking Son-in-law.

Hope they can keep him around to fill in that 4th line.

I love him, the perfect 4th line player. Great skater with size, good on the fore-check and not a liability defensively. Plus, GOOD OLD CANADIAN BOY WHO CAN DROP THE GLOVES, EH.

Quick

Banned
I'm here, guys.

HIYAAAAAH

tumblr_mq197x630W1s1popdo1_400.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit south park now unlocks at midnight!

:( I don't get off until Friday...tempted to move that day up to tomorrow.

Heard it's 15-20 hours, and the shit storm it caused in that thread. So long as it's a fantastic 15-20 hours and not the shit show that was Bravely Default after about halfway, I'm happy.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It sucks the Habs aren't further along, because Moulson would be the perfect pick up for them. Not willing to trade for him right now considering the price though.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
lol i am sure that reimer didn't hit the glass on that play

cody franson... 2 minutes for lifting a stick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It sucks the Habs aren't further along, because Moulson would be the perfect pick up for them. Not willing to trade for him right now considering the price though.
I'd love him, but yea not willing to give up Tinordi or Beaulieu for him. If it was a guy like Collberg, I'd be more willing.

Briere plus 1st?
No way, I'd do that in a heart beat. They probably want a package similar to the one Gillis wants for Kesler.

Curufinwe

I'd love him, but yea not willing to give up Tinordi or Beaulieu for him. If it was a guy like Collberg, I'd be more willing.

No way, I'd do that in a heart beat. They probably want a package similar to the one Gillis wants for Kesler.

That's nuts. Kesler is a much better all-round player and signed for two more years at $5m. He has almost the perfect contract for a deadline pickup. Not a rental, but not so long that you have to worry that he'll break down before it's over.

Moulson is sure to go into free agency asking for 6 x 6.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That's nuts. Kesler is a much better all-round player and signed for two more years at $5m. He has almost the perfect contract for a deadline pickup. Not a rental, but not so long that you have to worry that he'll break down before it's over.

Moulson had three straight 30 goal seasons going into the shortened season. Sabres would definitely want a really good young prospect, plus a first to start with.

calder

She did some work for TSN during the Olympics, too.

Super late, but TSN had an all female panel for the Canadian women's games at Sochi and it was outstanding. Two of them were former players, all of them had it going on in the traditional sense. :p

Nino almost got one there

omg sorry Isles. Not.

EDIT: Oh and I saw one of the Lamoureux twins walking around campus today. Wanted to tell her congrats for the silver medal but thought she might still be salty about not getting gold so I figured I'd wait til next time.

Top Bottom