• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Meh. Shero's tried and failed to buy a Cup at the deadline every season since they won it 5 years ago and it hasn't worked yet. Once again they'll ice a great set of forwards with porous D and a shakey MAF and get bounced in Round 2.

Gorges for Zlobin.

ShaneB

As long as we don't face the Rangers again.

We're going to play the Rangers again.

OtHTKnb.gif

That's pretty likely. Dammit sexy Henrik.

yyzjohn

Banned
0004555710476_500X500.jpg

HEY! I didn't say a damn thing about this game!

You still haven't apologized to the hockey gods for taking the Islanders lightly last week. Make amends before its too late. Admit there are no "easy wins" for the Leafs, not even the Oilers. LOL OK even I can't go that far.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bruce Garrioch says that the Oilers have made an offer for Markov and that the Habs are asking for a prospect and pick.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Renaud Lavoie said that Markov & Gionta probably won't be traded by Wednesday.

Hope for Bourque!
Nobody wants that shit :(

I'd only trade Markov if we're getting a really good young prospect in return, or a really good pick anyway.

Red_Man

Hope for Bourque!
Nobody wants that shit :(

I'd only trade Markov if we're getting a really good young prospect in return, or a really good pick anyway.
Same, I'd prefer to keep him for a year or two and trade him later, but I'd have a hard time saying no to a 1st rounder and a great prospect. Forgot Markov has a modified NTC as well, so yea no way he allows a trade to Edmonton.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Same, I'd prefer to keep him for a year or two and trade him later, but I'd have a hard time saying no to a 1st rounder and a great prospect. Forgot Markov has a modified NTC as well, so yea no way he allows a trade to Edmonton.

That's not happening, or Edler would get even more than that.

Socreges

Banned
I'm not sure Dredger did more than just stick names into the formula everyone has been talking about:

<Young NHL Centre> + <Blue Chip Prospect> + <1st Round Pick> = Kesler.
Does seem that way.

Dreger* floats as much crap out there as anyone else.

*unless you're mocking Red

Red_Man

That's not happening, or Edler would get even more than that.
They would be acquired for different reasons, Markov is still capable of playing on a top pairing, and is arguably the best PP QB in the league. I can see a contender team that needs PP help paying that for him easily, fucking Murray got two 2nd rounders from Pittsburgh last year and couldn't hold Markov's jock.

Does seem that way.

Dreger* floats as much crap out there as anyone else.

*unless you're mocking Red
Dreger is Nonis' cousin. There's a reason he's so informed when it comes to Leaf operations.

Top Bottom