• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Stuff like this I avoid:

Stuff like this on the other hand, I thoroughly enjoy:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=793706

I get this is primarily a video game forum, but I have a hard time believing half this stuff isn't just people trolling

You just know girl-threads never end well.

On another note,

EDIT: Okay that's enough before I get banned. Thanks for sharing my pain, Red&Razorskin.

I will remove the link... soon. Just in case.

I don't know why I'm posting it here, but Ineed someone to share the pain of having seen that by accident.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't know why I'm posting it here, but Ineed someone to share the pain of having seen that by accident.

indiana-jones-face-melt-o.gif

This isn't what After Hours was ever about

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't spend my free time clicking on nasty shit like that, unless proposed to me by a Swiss.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
In other, totally non-weird news, I am suddenly 4th in the fantasy league.

I have no idea how this happened, until like a week ago or so the highest I had been all season was 7th/8th.

Mostly because Acid and Red dropped quite a bit, I think.

19&21, Entropia, whoever is Philly Eisbaeren and Red(the top3 and tied with me) have also both already reached some of their max's...... this is gonna be a tough one.

Everyone started dropping like flies in the fantasy league cause it seems like no one managed their max games played very well. I've been at the top for most of the season though, cause you're only going good places when you auto draft Rask as your first pick.

edit: Fully expecting devastating news about Duchene in a few hours.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
An honest thanks for gifing my post. Exactly what I wanted to do, but it's too awkward on mobile.

Moral relativism is a dangerous fucking thing.

Now back to the somehow less fucked up world of Demon's Souls.

Ah Soc you're also LTTP like me? I just started up Demon's Souls yesterday.

I get a call yesterday (offday on sunday) from my boss asking me to come in at 7AM if classes are cancelled because of an impending blizzard. Weather.com says only 1-3 inches so I say screw it, play Titanfall until 1AM.

Get a call at 530 from the University saying all classes are cancelled. I now have to work a 9-10 hour shift on less than five hours of sleep fml.

Wild are going to get their asses kicked by LA tonight.

I get a call yesterday (offday on sunday) from my boss asking me to come in at 7AM if classes are cancelled because of an impending blizzard. Weather.com says only 1-3 inches so I say screw it, play Titanfall until 1AM.

Get a call at 530 from the University saying all classes are cancelled. I now have to work a 9-10 hour shift on less than five hours of sleep fml.

Wild are going to get their asses kicked by LA tonight.

Remind me to stop complaining about this winter here in Chicago. Christ almighty

Cake Boss

Banned
Pageau Pageau Pageau Pageaaaaauuuuuuuu!

This means Greening is still out.

ibxPMJrZPXSR86.gif

Remember Pageau? hes back, in scoring form!!

If Ryan was healthy it would be a sexy forward group.

Ryan- Spezza- Hemsky
MacArthur- Turris- Stone
Michalek- Zibenejad- Pageau
Hoffman- Smith- Neil

Condra and Greening sent to oblivion.

Cake Boss

Banned
#1 Center Kyle Turris named 1st star of the week.

pGwEzAF.gif

What a fleece job by old man Murray. Leads the team with 25 goals and is +21 on the worst defensive team in the league, plays the most minutes of any forward and the hardest ones.

zroid

Banned
This random internet commenter really hates Kessel :lol

He is a cancer that spreads through an entire team -- a young one in particular. He's the highest paid and has taught the other players that it's OK to say "Eff you coach, I don't have to play defense". He has No Character, No Leadership qualities, and he's the most selfish one-dimensional player I've ever seen... even Ovechkin -- another defensive nightmare -- brings a physical game into the playoffs

Top Bottom