• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

pringles

Could be April Fools but

Official Detroit Red Wings
UPDATE: Pavel Datsyuk said the time off "helped" and he's a game-time decision for tomorrow ‪#‎RedWings‬

tumblr_lxlukkc5zs1qbkqbeo1_500.gif

Capitals lines this morning:

Grabovski-Beagle-Ovi
Johansson-Backstrom-Brouwer
Chimera-Fehr-Ward
Penner-Kuznetsov-Wilson

Ovi went the entire month of March without an even strength point playing games with Jay Beagle.

Oates today:

Sky Kerstein ‏@SkyKerstein 34m
#Caps Oates on Beagle "He's playing good hockey. He's relentless. There's an element of the game that I think that's good for Jo Jo and Ovi"

Sky Kerstein ‏@SkyKerstein 35m
#Caps Oates says he liked what he say with Ovi/Beagle together against the Leafs

Ovi/Beagle together against the Leafs

against the Leafs

Leafs

HNAl21s.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In the neverending quest to figure out what to do with Marty St. Louis, AV has Carl Hagelin "probably" playing on the top line tonight with Dominic Moore taking line rushes with Brad Richards and MSL.

I say we put a line together of Carcillo-Boyle-St. Louis. It's not like anything else has worked!

zroid

Banned
The Flames are playing way better than the Laffs right now, they won't have any problem winning. Might be a blowout.

Roflobear

Do mods patrol this thread or did someone report the sexy gifs? I would guess it's the first option because what kind of monster would do the second?

Do mods patrol this thread or did someone report the sexy gifs? I would guess it's the first option because what kind of monster would do the second?

If it was the first, I'm doubting it was bish. But then the question becomes "which mod was insane enough to casually wander into NHL GAF?"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is Smiley legit banned or is it a stupid joke? If it's the former that's hilarious due to the amount of other stuff that has gone on. I'm going to assume it was the under boob picture, it was going a bit far. Smiley died for our sins.

image.php

Socreges

Banned
Is Smiley legit banned or is it a stupid joke? If it's the former that's hilarious due to the amount of other stuff that has gone on. I'm going to assume it was the under boob picture, it was going a bit far. Smiley died for our sins.

image.php
I've seen that gif in other threads.

Was NHL-GAF warned previously about posting racy gifs and pics? In that Smiley should have known better? Because I didn't think that'd be a problem just based on history.

Red_Man

We haven't had any warnings, but maybe a random mod passed through on a bad day.

Someone going to make the April / Playoff thread?

You're in on it. I see you Smiley.

He texted me telling you to tell you all, that's how I knew.

It wasn't bish. Bubble is no longer safe. Careful, gentleman.

Do I need to tell you to hop off my dick and stop bullying me like you did with Sanjuro, or are you having withdrawal from mentioning me every other post, Red?

Red_Man

Guy asked what kind of monster would rat on people, so I provided him with the only example that we have here.

Quick

Banned
Might as well keep this thread going until the playoffs. Already have the Off-Season thread ready anyway.

We need a good thread title for the 'Yoffs.

I'll pour a cup of melted Toblerone for Smiley.

Oh, you're still on the Soc thing, because mods totally tell people who reported them after they're unbanned. That wouldn't cause any issues at all if they did that whatsoever.

1) Only person worth "ratting" on in this thread would be Tabris, if only to spare us from his stupidity for a day or so.
2) Smiley's a good friend of mine, why report a borderline gif?
3) Who in this thread is going to complain about the gif he posted?

Oh, you're still on the Soc thing, because mods totally tell people who reported them after they're unbanned. That wouldn't cause any issues at all if they did that whatsoever.

1) Only person worth "ratting" on in this thread would be Tabris, if only to spare us from his stupidity for a day or so.

It's that damn 19 & 21, he hates the misogyny of this thread obviously. Remember how he felt about those skimpy clothes in that anime game?

:p

Heretic

nvr mnd...

Red_Man

Might as well keep this thread going until the playoffs. Already have the Off-Season thread ready anyway.

We need a good thread title for the 'Yoffs.

I'll pour a cup of melted Toblerone for Smiley.
This is true, that works.

Top Bottom