• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Woooooooooooo!!!

btw, I got you a poster. Got our captain a poster too!

iqpRpgZCSpjeB.gif

Sweet! Thanks! How cool is the poster?

AUGH

AUGH

I was trapped in study mode all day at work so I didn't want any distractions, then I find out we pretty much have the greatest comeback of all franchise (yeah yeah only 4 goal deficit, whatevs).

HOLY SHIT

Starting up the game right now.

MASSIVE FUCKING HUGS DUCKS-AGE!

And sorry Jets fans (meta-apology to Quick for apologising to Jets fans), but you guys didn't need those points like we did.

Also I love how recently at this point Acid has pretty much watched way more live Ducks games than I have.

Got our captain a poster too!

FUCK YEAH! You, my friend, are AWESOME! Thank you so much! That shit is getting FRAMED!

I don't wanna spoiler, but
the whole last two seasons were about two of the main characters getting married (Barney&Robin). In the finale the wedding itself isn't even shown and it's mentioned that they got divorced and they move on right away. Then the "Mother" who it's supposed to be about is shown to be this perfect girl for him, then she gets killed off-screen due to "disease" and the kids tell Ted that he should totally hook up with Aunt Robin. "So yeah your mom died..." "hook up with Aunt Robin we love her!"

the end.

After Ted&Robin was repeated SOOOO many times during the show already.

What a fucking load of shit. Why couldn't they just do what Scrubs did?

Infamous didn't feel lengthy. Is that a valid complaint, or am I exaggerating?

It's definitely short. Though to be honest, if it were much longer I don't know if I would've finished it.

edit: Also if Duchene is by some miracle able to get back by game 1, and we have home ice advantage, the can is going to explode.

edit edit: LOL WHAT ANAHEIM CAME BACK WPG PLSSSSSS hahahahahaa

Yeah, that's a confusing one.

SMILES, REPORT IN, WHAT HAPPEN !! SOMEONE SET US UP THE BOMB ??

Man, just watched the Jets game. That Robidas slapper at the end, tears... TEARS!

Roflobear

It was definitely for whatever he linked to the other day. I hope you deviants are satisfied now that an innocent dude had to pay the price for your perverted appetites

Also the no sleep thing really does suck. About to have a 10 hour day at school on just 2 hours of sleep. Why do I do this to myself?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
My backwards compatible PS3 just YLOD'd. Seeking commiseration. ;_;

My 80GB BC PS3 died two months ago while trying to watch a video on a USB.

Feels bad man :(

I think all phats are destined to die one day because of the shitty job Sony did putting them together.

Samyy

My 80GB BC PS3 died two months ago while trying to watch a video on a USB.

Feels bad man :(

I think all phats are destined to die one day because of the shitty job Sony did putting them together.

My Phat just hit its 6th year, going pretty strong - 40gb. I'm reasonably happy it last this long.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
My Phat just hit its 6th year, going pretty strong - 40gb. I'm reasonably happy it last this long.

I hope it keeps on going. The day that all superior BC phats die out will be a sad day indeed :(

ShaneB

Smiley =*(

It's April! Although I guess this thread will serve the purpose until the Playoffs thread.

Go Caps. Please make the playoffs.

zroid

Banned

Good luck, mang. Mine was an 80GB, also on its 6th year. I think I'm going to try to fix it though. Might as well give it a shot since it's a brick otherwise anyway.

Top Bottom