• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Vman

2 King headshots tonight. Already KO'd Nino, now there going after pomminville!

And the Wild get a penalty??? lol

Headshot pomms, Wild penalty, makes sense.

2 King headshots tonight. Already KO'd Nino, now there going after pomminville!

And the Wild get a penalty??? lol

It's bushleague. That hit on Nino was borderline already with what looked like a shoulder directly to the head - and I say that acknowledging that Nino should have been more aware of his surroundings - and this one on Pominville looked like a run if I ever saw one. Ridiculous.

Acid08

Banned
It's bushleague. That hit on Nino was borderline already with what looked like a shoulder directly to the head - and I say that acknowledging that Nino should have been more aware of his surroundings - and this one on Pominville looked like a run if I ever saw one. Ridiculous.
Queens get away with that shit all the time.

Love how Coyle looks out there. Wish we could have kept him but hey Burns isn't so bad.

He has been great lately. He looked stellar at the beginning of the season until his knee injury and has returned to that level of play the last few games. He is a physical monster once he actually gets engaged.

Cake Boss

Banned
Mark Stone pls

iNbxRYWoGZKb5.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just watched the ending of HIMYM.

Wow that was unbearably awful. The show got so bad towards the end but I was like "I gotta stick with it until it's over", now this.

So not worth it.

calder

Whew thank god we managed to lose a point there. Every percent in the lottery counts!

... but holy fuck what an annoying way to lose a game. That third period was a goddamn tragedy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The best part about HIMYM being over is people will finally stop telling me to watch HIMYM.

They were ahead 4-0 and just lost 5-4 in OT.
The fuck Jets, why you gotta go and make our comeback against Ottawa look less impressive.

Acid08

Banned
Tbh I think that game just clinched the division for the Ducks. There's an outside chance we could take it but they'll have to lose almost every remaining game in regulation and we'd have to win almost every game in regulation. The teams they play aren't great although they're going to be playing more often than we are.

Samyy

Tbh I think that game just clinched the division for the Ducks. There's an outside chance we could take it but they'll have to lose almost every remaining game in regulation and we'd have to win almost every game in regulation.

DW Acid we got this
#Bigdick $$$$$ #cupforHertl

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll never watch HIMYM. What happened in the finale that made it so bad?

I don't wanna spoiler, but
the whole last two seasons were about two of the main characters getting married (Barney&Robin). In the finale the wedding itself isn't even shown and it's mentioned that they got divorced and they move on right away. Then the "Mother" who it's supposed to be about is shown to be this perfect girl for him, then she gets killed off-screen due to "disease" and the kids tell Ted that he should totally hook up with Aunt Robin. "So yeah your mom died..." "hook up with Aunt Robin we love her!"

the end.

After Ted&Robin was repeated SOOOO many times during the show already.

zroid

Banned
My croaked about a year ago. Shit sucks man.

I almost shelled out the cash for a new 60GB.

Bummer :( I'm considering doing a DIY repair, but I don't know because I'd have to buy all the tools so it won't be that cheap, and then there's still a chance I'll screw something up and damage the motherboard.

Also I'm just gonna add that if the PS4 were backwards compatible, I would pretty much 100% pick one up right now. Instead I'll likely have to use the same money to buy another PS3. So... thanks Sony.

Roflobear

I don't wanna spoiler, but
the whole last two seasons were about two of the main characters getting married (Barney&Robin). In the finale the wedding itself isn't even shown and it's mentioned that they got divorced and they move on right away. Then the "Mother" who it's supposed to be about is shown to be this perfect girl for him, then she gets killed off-screen due to "disease" and the kids tell Ted that he should totally hook up with Aunt Robin. "So yeah your mom died..." "hook up with Aunt Robin we love her!"

the end.

After Ted&Robin was repeated SOOOO many times during the show already.

Man that show had so much promise after the first few seasons but then it just tanked for some reason. Sounds like the ending couldn't even redeem it

Top Bottom