• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

It's really soothing.

Speaking of next-gen stuff, I'm actually hyped for what NHL 15 looks like for PS4/Xbox One (assuming EA's releasing it for the new consoles). Vita version please.

I still remember how good the screenshots looked for the 360 version compared to the PS2/Xbox version:

RIP NHL 2k

lol you think any effort will be put into it for next-gen? Skipping last year only means another year to be lazy.

Marvie_3

Banned
Chicago Blackhawks ‏@NHLBlackhawks

The #Blackhawks have agreed to terms with 2010 draft pick Stephen Johns on a two-year deal.

ibmg467FptJs9Q.gif

Quick

Banned
lol you think any effort will be put into it for next-gen? Skipping last year only means another year to be lazy.

Hell no. I just remember NHL 07 looking pretty good back then.

I'm hyped for what it will look like. The bullshots will be great.

NBA 2k7: really sweaty.

xbox-360-best-of-e3-2006-awards-20060519023956892.jpg

Acid08

Banned
I hope to shit he sits out for round one. This can only end one way in a series against LA.
It ends with him boarding Dustin Brown, taking the puck, and scoring the series winning goal.

Hertl-Thornton-Burns
Marleau-Couture-Wingels
Torres-Pavelski-Nieto
Desjardins-Sheppard-Kennedy

In luv with that forward group.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hurr durr but really, he is a very useful third liner. Has better hands than you'd expect too.
I'm just teasing, Bergevin wanted to go after him apparently, would have been better than that brain dead ape Parros.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So no April thread eh?

I suggested we keep this going until the playoffs, since it seems pointless having a thread dedicated to a couple of weeks of NHL games before the playoffs.

I figured we could just make a playoff thread when we either hit 20,000 posts or the end of the regular season. Whichever comes first.

Edit: on that note, we're close to 20,000. I could make the playoff thread if no one wants to.

I'm guessing this is the thread?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475728&highlight=

Also just started posting here this year and I'm nearing the end of college

FortunateSon has an interesting thread history with some troubling problematic issues with them.

• "She's 18 and..."Fortunate talks about losing his virginity with a 18 years and came in her in November of 2009
  • "A girl wat work". In this thread, Fortunate wonders if a girl that strokes her hair in front of him loves him.
  • "Curious Question, girl related"Here he talks about this relationship with another girl that lasted for a year and a half; and that girl "loved having sex" .. Wait! Fortunate said he lost his virginity by cumming inside a 18 years old in November, but this story is from August! So he was with a woman that "loved sex" for almost 2 years, but .. they never had sex?
  • "Girl Advice needed" He talks about this girl he has been working on for a year because he 'wanted to be her lover' . Wait, thats from 2008, he was suposed to be with the 'sex loving' girl...
I could go on and on, but eh. There was another thread from it, from early 2008 about yet another friend he was deeply in love with but she didnt knew.. And when she told him she liked him as a friend, he ended up, in a twist.jpg, dating her sister.. Wat?

It seems that the OP had massive issues with women and thinking that each one that gives him attention want him.

Oh mah gawd lololololololol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't get approved until right before the second lockout ended I think. Started reading GAF when the last console generation started I think.

Solo

No job, no girlfriend, no life. All I can do is try and pretend to be other people and hope it distracts me from my own crippling misery.

This is some depressing shit man :(

At least go get your old girl from the Smelly zone for an old-times sake poke.

Top Bottom