• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Samyy

KHPhgX2.gif

Can't wait for the Don Cherry disapproval!

i think im going to buy dark souls 2, full price video games...

Yea thanks to the recent price hikes I'm only buying Dark Souls 2 at full price, everything else will come at around 30-40 or less.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1h
While the Rangers' priority is obviously to resolve Callahan situation either way, am told they are also monitoring Ryan Kesler situation...

Not buying the Kesler to Rangers talk. I'm pretty sure the Canucks would want Stepan out of that deal, and I don't think Sather's going to go for that.

Now if someone would like to take Brad Richards' ridiculous contract as a rental and buy him out for us...

Silexx

@DarrenDreger: While the Senators contemplate giving Chris Phillips a 2 yr ext, what's fair trade return? Told Sens want a 1st round pick.

Bryan Murray has testicles the size of yoga balls

I just heard that the Flyers are making a big push to get Kessler. I wonder if the Nucks would take Couts and some picks, or if it would cost more.

With Wednesday’s NHL trading deadline looming, a source told the Daily News the Devils and Minnesota have agreed upon a deal that would send the lifelong Devil and future Hall of Famer to the Wild.

With Wednesday’s NHL trading deadline looming, a source told the Daily News the Devils and Minnesota have agreed upon a deal that would send the lifelong Devil and future Hall of Famer to the Wild. The deal is pending the approval of Brodeur, who has a no-trade clause in his contract, and, according to the source, wanted one last home game with the Devils.

is this actually happening?

I just heard that the Flyers are making a big push to get Kessler. I wonder if the Nucks would take Couts and some picks, or if it would cost more.

Well Kasian to Vancouver landed Hodgson to Buffalo, so going by that logic you could probably just trade Downie and you could get Kesler.

Wouldn't surprise me. We better ruin his last home game then. But if that is the case then I have a feeling this is going to be a tough game. Detroit better show up ready to play today!

YEVGENY KUUUZNETSOV DA DA DA!

13m
Jimmy Murphy @MurphysLaw74
Per one NHL exec on possibility they're after Luongo: "Caps are desperate. Wouldn't surprise me."

GODAMMIT! SHIT! FUCKING CHRIST! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Curufinwe

I would rather keep B Scheen and trade Couts if possible.

Couturier has scored almost as many points as Schenn this season despite playing against the other team's top lines and getting the second most penalty killing time in the league among forwards. He's much more valuable than BSchenn.

Couturier has scored almost as many points as Schenn this season despite playing against the other team's top lines and getting the second most penalty killing time in the league among forwards. He's much more valuable than BSchenn.

I think B. Schenn has more upside and would rather see him stay if possible.

Merguson

Banned
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie
Trade rumors lit up when OTT staff seen meeting with Conacher/Corvo short while ago. No trade but won't be surprised if they're on waivers.

What a fleecing by Yzerman!

Cake Boss

Banned
HOLY SHIT NOOO HONEY BADGER!!!

Murray the fuck are you doing? just a sophemore slump for him the fuck man :

I remember when the trade happened, everyone thought Yzerman was the one that got fleeced.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

image.php

#FireTherrien

Cake Boss

Banned
Conacher being on a sophmore slump shooting at a team worst 5.5% (17% last season) still has more points than Greening, Condra, Smith, Neil while getting stuck on the 4th line playing with Kassian and Grant.Not to mention how much penalties this kid draws and being a pest around the net, so many goals scored while hes riding the teams goalie.

Good asset management there you jerk Murray.

Beyond the Tampa deal we could have gotten a 2nd rounder or Ryan Jones from Edmonton lol. We also got a 4th from that trade.

We apparently almost got Couturier before Holmgren had a change of heart last minute,.

Not like the Sens left a better deal on the table.

Cake Boss

Banned
Nothing I want to see more than Tampa claiming Cony, trading Stlouis and putting Cony in his spot when Stamkos returns, then he goes on to tear it up with him. The city will burn the fuck down.

Top Bottom