• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nick Kypreos said:
Told #Canucks given a short list Kesler would wave NTC. Believed in mix include #Pens #Flyers #Rangers. Van reluctant to trade him in West
. Flyers & Rangers are in the mix on every big name player.

Red_Man

Never realized the Kings dive so much, for such a big team they seem to fall anytime a breeze comes through.

Cake Boss

Banned
Bh3A7KVCAAAuQBY.jpg

Red_Man

Habs are pushing, definitely getting some good chances. Budaj with the dangles :lol

Red_Man

Murray has played more than Subban tonight. There are no words to describe how stupid Therrien is.

It's hard for sunlight to penetrate through all the smog in LA so the players probably all have rickets.
:lol :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: Subban played 23mins, wtf are you talking about:p

Red_Man

Refuse to believe there is a dumber coach in the NHL currently, then Therrien. It was obvious in the first 5 minutes his dump and chase bullshit wouldn't work against the Kings, but he does nothing to switch it up.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: Subban played 23mins, wtf are you talking about:p
Murray had more ice time then Subban until 1/3 through the third. He also had 20 mins. Murray shouldn't be playing more then 8 mins a night.

Refuse to believe there is a dumber coach in the NHL currently, then Therrien. It was obvious in the first 5 minutes his dump and chase bullshit wouldn't work against the Kings, but he does nothing to switch it up.

Murray had more ice time then Subban until 1/3 through the third. He also had 20 mins. Murray shouldn't be playing more then 8 mins a night.
In the AHL.

Marvie_3

Banned

You're wrong then.

iD7ECG1Dzyo1Z.gif

Red_Man

Brandon Pirri. Jeremy Morin. Every good prospect ever the Hawks have that aren't in Q's ole boys club.
The difference is Pirri and Morin wouldn't be the best players in their position on the Hawks. There isn't a better D on this club than Subban, there hasn't been a better D on this club for 25 years.

The difference is Pirri and Morin wouldn't be the best players in their position on the Hawks. There isn't a better D on this club than Subban, there hasn't been a better D on this club for 25 years.

Therrien doesn't ignore prospects to play shitty vets or keep his crony on special teams when they're doing terrible though. I'm just giving you things Q does that are ridiculous.

Red_Man

Therrien doesn't ignore prospects to play shitty vets or keep his crony on special teams when they're doing terrible though. I'm just giving you things Q does that are ridiculous.
Therrien does exactly that. He played Murray / Bouillion over 3 kids in the AHL that are NHL ready, and still plays Murray over one of the kids. Also gives Bourque and Gionta PP time over Galchenyuk until 2 games ago, has only played both Gallys in OT for about 4 entire shifts. I can see complaints about how Q handles prospects, but it's hard to taking any coaching complaints serious when the guy has brought you two cups in 4 years.

Therrien does exactly that. He played Murray / Bouillion over 3 kids in the AHL that are NHL ready, and still plays Murray over one of the kids. Also gives Bourque and Gionta PP time over Galchenyuk until 2 games ago, has only played both Gallys in OT for about 4 entire shifts. I can see complaints about how Q handles prospects, but it's hard to taking any coaching complaints serious when the guy has brought you two cups in 4 years.

fair enough. i wasn't aware he was doing that.

riding stacked rosters to two cups doesn't put him above criticism though. a banana could have coached that 2010 team to a Cup and that team last year had an absolutely absurd season and was the same way.

that DET series turned when he stopped his bullshit line combos and went with the obvious lines fans were calling for the entire series. his trying to be a mad scientist with line combos almost cost us that series.

Top Bottom